Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central vs Breathitt County (WYMT semis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think?
Should be a good game. Turner is by far the best player in the game, but I think Breathitt is deeper, gonna go with the bobcats in this one.

Breathitt- 75
Knox - 66
Knox Central wins this one going away.

Knox Central 85
Breathitt County 64
Breathitt by 8. Chadwell finally meets his match with Hoskins. Can’t wait till game time. Go Bobcats.
Knox wins easily.
Knox Central wins 75-65. Knox is best team in 13th Region hands down. Corbin don’t have anyone that can handle Chadwell except refs.
Knox is a dangerous team by far. The top 13th facing the top 14th. Hoping Coach Noble and Bobcats can pull out the win and advance to the championship game tomorrow night!
If Breathitt can limit their turnovers, the Bobcats should win this game. If they turn the ball over and play sloppy like they did during the first three quarters of the Johnson Central game, Knox will "run them out of the gym".
(12-10-2021, 02:21 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: [ -> ]If Breathitt can limit their turnovers, the Bobcats should win this game. If they turn the ball over and play sloppy like they did during the first three quarters of the Johnson Central game, Knox will "run them out of the gym".
I agree. If Breathitt don't best themselves it should be a good game. Breathitt has not put together a complete game so far this season. Hopefully tonight is the night.
Hoskins gonna show Chadwell some power tonight. My moneys on Breathitt. Collins and Turner will dunk all over Turner.