Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay- Oneida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone going to post the score for this game? Updates? This game is for control of the county isn't it?
Big Grin I have heard it all!
(12-04-2021, 07:22 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin I have heard it all!
Reason I said that is that Clay brought in Norths top assistant 2-3 years ago. Gave him and his wife teaching jobs at the high school. He resigns after last season and takes over at Oneida, but still teaches in Clay. His wife is still at Clay and he was moved to the middle school. So, he coach's OBI and teaches for Clay. Big mess. Good guy. Knew him when he was in Laurel. Who won?
(12-04-2021, 08:51 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2021, 07:22 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]:D I have heard it all!
Reason I said that is that Clay brought in Norths top assistant 2-3 years ago. Gave him and his wife teaching jobs at the high school. He resigns after last season and takes over at Oneida, but still teaches in Clay. His wife is still at Clay and he was moved to the middle school. So, he coach's OBI and teaches for Clay. Big mess. Good guy. Knew him when he was in Laurel. Who won?

Teaching at one school and coaching (head, assistant, or volunteer) at another isn't unusual at all.

Score hasn't been reported yet.

Oops!

Clay 67
OBI 57
He was probably forced out because it was going to be very evident he could do a better job than Gray. Everything is done to help Gray...until he is exposed.
Congrats clay county.