Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Haunted Houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its that time again, what all places do you all know that are having a haunted house and what hours do they operate. I'm probably going to be back in my hometown the weekend before Halloween and would like to go to several one night then maybe the new Saw IV movie the following evening. Thanks.
Waverly Hills Sanatorium.

But I don't think you can go there on Halloween night this year.

TAPS from the show Ghost Hunters is doing a live show there this year on Halloween night.
Fallsburg Haunted House in Louisa Ky has been the best around for the last couple of years. I know these dates. 19, 20 21 and there are more dates just cant think of them at this time.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Waverly Hills Sanatorium.

TAPS from the show Ghost Hunters is doing a live show there this year on Halloween night.

Yeah I've seen that show several times. Do you know the exact location of it so I can look up some directions. Wouldn't mind making a trip out of it.
Batpuff Wrote:Fallsburg Haunted House in Louisa Ky has been the best around for the last couple of years. I know these dates. 19, 20 21 and there are more dates just cant think of them at this time.

Be sure to get back with me on some more of those dates. I've been wanting to go down that way the past couple of years but never had the chance.
GRIZZ Wrote:Yeah I've seen that show several times. Do you know the exact location of it so I can look up some directions. Wouldn't mind making a trip out of it.

You can just google Wavery Hills and find their website for exact directions. I think it's 22 bucks for parking and the haunted house.

Anybody know of any other good ones in the Lexington Louisville area?
Oh hell GRIZZ, you aint gonna go to no haunted house. If my memory serves me correctly you cried like a lil girl the last time we went to one when the guy came out with a chainsaw.
GRIZZ Wrote:Yeah I've seen that show several times. Do you know the exact location of it so I can look up some directions. Wouldn't mind making a trip out of it.

Like alfus said, you can find it on google. I dont know the exact directions. I've only been there once, but that place is huge and freaky.
Yes, Waverly Hills is a scary place. When I went I just heard noises but i blame it on the building because its so huge...I didn't see any ghost's but a ball did come rolling down the hallway. There were windows broken out so i'm guessing it was the wind...Rolleyes
Redneck Wrote:Oh hell GRIZZ, you aint gonna go to no haunted house. If my memory serves me correctly you cried like a lil girl the last time we went to one when the guy came out with a chainsaw.

Hey man the last time we went together was like when we were 8, and besides I don't know how you remember if I did or didn't. You were walking through with your head in your hands and we had to wait outside for about 10 minutes since the fire chief to bring you out because you hid in the corner when that guy jumped out of the coffin.
vundy33 Wrote:Yes, Waverly Hills is a scary place. When I went I just heard noises but i blame it on the building because its so huge...I didn't see any ghost's but a ball did come rolling down the hallway. There were windows broken out so i'm guessing it was the wind...Rolleyes

That ball is notorious for being found in random places. Never saw it move, but it would be in one hallway one minute, and then maybe an hour later it'd be on the next floor up.

Freaky.
GRIZZ Wrote:Hey man the last time we went together was like when we were 8, and besides I don't know how you remember if I did or didn't. You were walking through with your head in your hands and we had to wait outside for about 10 minutes since the fire chief to bring you out because you hid in the corner when that guy jumped out of the coffin.

:lmao: SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT.
ComfortEagle Wrote:That ball is notorious for being found in random places. Never saw it move, but it would be in one hallway one minute, and then maybe an hour later it'd be on the next floor up.

Freaky.

It scared me to death, man. I almost had a heart attack...Imagine if you were by yourself in that place...ugh.
Let me find out Redneck! LOL
Is the haunted house in Fallsburg the one with the cornfield maze too?
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Is the haunted house in Fallsburg the one with the cornfield maze too?

Yep
Here is the link of the places in Kentucky supposedly haunted.

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Is the haunted house in Fallsburg the one with the cornfield maze too?
They didn't have the maze, or hayride this year. Just the haunted house. Usually the house lives up to the hype, but I thought it was a disappointment compared to other years.
cards_athlete Wrote:They didn't have the maze, or hayride this year. Just the haunted house. Usually the house lives up to the hype, but I thought it was a disappointment compared to other years.

It would have been awesome if they had the maze.....don't know if i'll go now.
85-Blue Wrote:It would have been awesome if they had the maze.....don't know if i'll go now.
If you go with a lot of friends, then you may have a fun time actually standing in line. But otherwise, standing there for 2 hours freezing your butt off, not worth it.
Greenbo had a haunted trail over the weekend the wait to get in was around two hours needless to say I stayed at the campsite
ComfortEagle Wrote:Waverly Hills Sanatorium.

Yeah, its on SCI-FI right now. pretty good.
I am catching some of it, as I peek out from under the blanket every now and then!:eek: :yikes: :eek:
I'm watching it too. Most intresting view is from the 1st floor with the ball.
What a bunch of wusses. Sending 2 chics now to the most active area? What about the "body chute"? jus hearing it called that is spooky.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:What a bunch of wusses. Sending 2 chics now to the most active area? What about the "body chute"? jus hearing it called that is spooky.

The slang word for the body chute is "Death Tunnel", and I don't find those shots from there very intresting cause you cannot see much of anything. But the 2nd floor is either having all kinds of activity or the ECW wrestler is very paranoid. :confused:
dude, this stays on till 3 am. Almost time for the clock to hit the witching hour. maybe we will see some carnage then.:CE_DP_Ste