Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield @ Beechwood 11/26 4th Round Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mayfield vs Beechwood

Mayfield (12-1)
Aug 20, 21 Graves County home (W) 35 - 21 
Aug 27, 21 Hopkinsville away (W) 21 - 3 
Sep 3, 21 Paducah Tilghman away (W) 42 - 28 
Sep 10, 21 McCracken County home (W) 32 - 14 
Sep 17, 21 Calloway County home (W) 56 - 13 
Sep 24, 21 Fort Campbell away (W) 55 - 0 
Oct 1, 21 Caldwell County away (W) 35 - 16 
Oct 8, 21 Open 0 - 0 
Oct 15, 21 Ballard Memorial home (W) 70 - 6 
Oct 22, 21 Murray home (L) 21 - 25 
Oct 29, 21 Madisonville-North Hopkins away (W) 50 - 23 
Nov 5, 21 Ballard Memorial home (W) 60 - 0  Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals 
Nov 12, 21 Murray home (W) 55 - 6 Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals 
Nov 19, 21 Green County home (W) 48 - 6 no Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals 
Nov 26, 21 Beechwood away 7:00 PM Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals

Beechwood (13-0)
Aug 21, 21 Fairdale away (W) 35 - 0  UPS KOB Football Bowl 
Aug 27, 21 Paintsville away (W) 49 - 0 
Sep 3, 21 Somerset home (W) 49 - 0 
Sep 10, 21 Simon Kenton away (W) 49 - 21 
Sep 17, 21 Covington Catholic home (W) 27 - 7 
Sep 24, 21 Open 0 - 0 
Oct 1, 21 Dixie Heights away (W) 21 - 14 
Oct 8, 21 Holy Cross (Covington) away (W) 56 - 7 
Oct 14, 21 Lloyd Memorial away (W) 62 - 6 
Oct 22, 21 Newport home (W) 54 - 0 
Oct 29, 21 Newport Central Catholic home (W) 70 - 7 
Nov 5, 21 Newport home (W) 58 - 8  Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals 
Nov 12, 21 Holy Cross (Covington) home (W) 48 - 0 Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals 
Nov 19, 21 Walton-Verona home (W) 50 - 6  Class 2A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals

Good luck to both teams!
Thoughts?
Mayfield may just have something for beechwood,……………. …..but long bus will be to much

Beechwood 35
Mayfield 14
Beechwood scores midway through the fourth to ice it and win by 14
Its been another great season for the Cardinals but I believe it comes to an end this Friday. Beechwood is just a little bit better (IMO) and wins 35-21. But I'll be honest, it wouldn't shock me at all to see Mayfield win this game. Good luck to both teams, should be a good one.
Beechwood rolls. Cameron Hergott can score on the ground or in the air either or. Not taking nothing away from Mayfield, this isnt their first rodeo. Wouldn’t surprise me to see it close.
Should be a doozie but I would never bet against the Cards - any time, anywhere. Mayfield by 14 - 35-21.
Beechwood 62-14
Mayfield shocks the state and wins a slugfest
(11-21-2021, 02:29 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]Mayfield shocks the state and wins a slugfest
it wouldn't surprise me.
(11-21-2021, 02:29 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]Mayfield shocks the state and wins a slugfest
it wouldn't surprise me.
Beechwood fans be warned if you are going to watch the live stream of the game. Two Mayfield fans will call the game. They try to call the game even but at the end of the day they're Mayfield fans. Two guys who took it upon themselves to broadcast the game during the pandemic so people could watch the Cardinals play. They have raised the money for the right to broadcast the game. They are not professionals. So please don't complain about bias. Tell your family members who can't be at the game.
Ok Mayfield fans …how to you get beat by someone then beat them by 50 later in the year ?? Haha wth happen there?
(11-21-2021, 03:01 AM)Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Beechwood fans be warned if you are going to watch the live stream of the game. Two Mayfield fans will call the game. They try to call the game even but at the end of the day they're Mayfield fans. Two guys who took it upon themselves to broadcast the game during the pandemic so people could watch the Cardinals play. They have raised the money for the right to broadcast the game. They are not professionals. So please don't complain about bias. Tell your family members who can't be at the game.

I love it! Thats honesty there! I don't blame them, call it from the heart! Thats what makes good football and emotions!
Tigers pull away after halftime:

Beechies - 41
Birds - 14
Beechwood 42-21
(11-21-2021, 10:46 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Mayfield fans …how to you get beat by someone then beat them by 50 later in the year ?? Haha wth happen there?
Its called looking ahead to beechwood and not being focused on Murray who played the game of their life and we still should beaten them it was a gift.Never look ahead.Noone is giving Mayfield much of a chance against Beechwood but weve underdogs to them before and we came away wwith a win.If we play hard and lose im ok with it as long as we compete hope all the players play well and stay injury free....go Cards!!!!!!!
I believe Mayfield will have a plan to control the quarterback of the Beeches now if it works Mayfield has a shot if it don’t Beeches roll on going to be a good game but hope both teams stay healthy and good luck to both
(11-21-2021, 12:36 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: [ -> ]Tigers pull away after halftime:

Beechies - 41
Birds - 14
Lmao
Beechwood jumps up big early and Mf fights back to make it respectable at the end. Beechwood 42-28.
Not sure if the Cardinal faithful aren't mentioning it to keep the voodoo away, or if I'm just wrong, but Beechwood has never beaten Mayfield, correct?
(11-22-2021, 12:11 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if the Cardinal faithful aren't mentioning it to keep the voodoo away, or if I'm just wrong, but Beechwood has never beaten Mayfield, correct?
You are correct sir.
I think this will be the year Beechwood wins there first game, if not there will be lots of happy Mayfield fans!

Beechwood 38
Mayfield 21
If its close at half time better put your money on Mayfield in the second half thats usually owned by Mayfield and the coaches!!!
Beechwood by 2-3 scores, I think Hergott and company are too much for the Cardinals
36-7 Beechwood
They will be up 36-0 in the 3rd quarter with a running clock, Mayfield a late 4th quarter td.
I’ll take Mayfield by 7 .
(11-22-2021, 07:26 PM)IAM22 Wrote: [ -> ]36-7 Beechwood
They will be up 36-0 in the 3rd quarter with a running clock, Mayfield a late 4th quarter td.
Big Grin

(11-22-2021, 05:16 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I think this will be the year Beechwood wins there first game, if not there will be lots of happy Mayfield fans!

Beechwood 38
Mayfield 21
If I was actually going to wager on this game I’d say you are correct. Obviously, as a Cardinal fan I hope they keep the winning streak going. After the First Murray game I most definitely would pick beechwood, since that game the cardinals have made some changes and are definitely playing their best football at the right time. Mayfield has no division 1 players and is not a team loaded with ( studs), just a real good, not great 2A team. It will take a perfect game from the cardinals to come away with a win.

(11-22-2021, 07:26 PM)IAM22 Wrote: [ -> ]36-7 Beechwood
Big Grin
Correction: found out Galbreath has an offer from Murray State. Congratulations young man.
(11-21-2021, 03:01 AM)Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Beechwood fans be warned if you are going to watch the live stream of the game. Two Mayfield fans will call the game. They try to call the game even but at the end of the day they're Mayfield fans. Two guys who took it upon themselves to broadcast the game during the pandemic so people could watch the Cardinals play. They have raised the money for the right to broadcast the game. They are not professionals. So please don't complain about bias. Tell your family members who can't be at the game.
Can we get a link to the livestream? Thanks
Mayfield has the weapons to compete but the drive to Beechwood I think is what creates the disadvantage.

I’m taking Beechwood by 10. I’m just not sure what to think about this game.
Pages: 1 2 3