Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Sportsplex Opens Friday, Oct. 12th...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ribbon ceremony will be @ 2pm this Friday, Oct. 12th...

Also understand that there will be an Open House this Friday from 6pm til 10pm with Free Bowling, use of the walking track, fitness equipment and 5 indoor basketball courts. There will also be a demostration by Henry Young's Tumbling Team.

The Sportsplex is located halfway between Hindman and Garrett on Route 80. Take Chestnutt Ridge Road from Route 80, then unto Kenny Champion Loop.

The public is invited...

Thanks to the Knott County Fiscal Court for faxing me the info to post and announce...
Sitting in Sportsplex as i write ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!!!!
My daughter plays for Belfry Middle School and is supposed to play a tourney this weekend in Knot. Is this were it is to be played at? Or does anyone know. I would love to see the complex. Always great to see the area counties prosper.
That is the place.
Anyone go tonight?
The Knott Co. Sportsplex is off to a fantastic start..The first BCI tournament was held last weekend ( Girls Middle School) with over 100 games played in 2 days! Bowling, basketball, arcade all doing great!!!:letsparty
Is it open to the public during the day? or is it just for scheduled events? I'd love to go see it in person.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Is it open to the public during the day? or is it just for scheduled events? I'd love to go see it in person.

You can go anytime you please. I am pretty sure it stays open till 10 p.m. every night
This facility makes the KBA in Lexington look like old news. Top notch.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Is it open to the public during the day? or is it just for scheduled events? I'd love to go see it in person.

Monday - Thursday 6 AM-10 PM
Friday - 6 AM - Midnight
Saturday 8 AM - Midnight
Sunday 8 AM - Midnight
The only thing I can say about the place is (AWESOME BABY).
Does any know what their prices are?