Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Bell Co Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0-0 end of 1st.

Defenses playing strong.

Hatfield with 2 yr run
6-0 Belfry.
Belfry with long drive no big plays just marched down field

7-0
Belfry

Bell driving
Old school football
Zero passes so far. Gotta love it
Wishbone vs flexbone.

Ramey with Td for bell
7-6 Belfry
Bell goes for 2

2 PT no good

7-6 Belfry

Pirates march down field and score on 34 Td run by Dixon.
Pirates o line starting to take control.
14-6 Belfry.

Lots of miss tackles by Bell

Belfry 14-6 at the half
Bell was driving but Dixon with INT in end zone to end the half.

He's like a man against boys, well I guess an extra year will do that.

Bell received kickoff but Belfry re covered the ball after Bell just let it roll.
Belfry inside Bell Co 10.

Huge mistake.
Possibly a game losing mistake

Dixon walks in from 1
20-6 Belfry.
Air just went out of stadium. I've only been to a handful of games on Log Mountain but I have never heard it so quit.

So good 21-6.
Go Big Red!!!
This one feels like it's over
Scheduling and being prepared for November matters, many many people thought Belfry sucked this year, now they are finding out otherwise!
Last weeks Lawrence County game was the district and regional championship all in one.
WOW!!!
Wow, wasn't expecting this. Heck yeah, let's go Pirates, finish this thing!
Belfry is never out until the Final horn sounds and the other team has more points in the playoffs.
35-14 now in the 4th as Dixon has added 3 more TD's tonight and an INT.
41-20 Belfry
2:52 left.

Thomas for Bell has been tough for them. Special Teams has killed Bell.
I'm not sure how anyone other than the Bell faithful are surprised by this score. Bell's schedule was very weak and definitely did not prepare them for the Pirates.
This is a nice win for the Pirates, especially on the road. Belfry is definitely a different team come playoff time. Congtats to the Pirates for moving on and congrats to the Bobcats on a nice season.
FINAL 41-20

Belfry now hopes Tilghman can complete the upset so they can make a much shorter drive next Friday to East Carter.
Was a pretty even game in 1st. But that 2nd half kick off was the decider. Bell signals for fair catch but for some reason just let it roll. Belfry jumped on it to gain possession. I never have heard Log Mountain that quiet after that play. It took the air out of the stadium and the team. Belfry !arches down and scored making it 21-6. Game over.