Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots or Colts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is the better team. i think the pats are the better team. they have been performing better than the colts. tom brady has 16 tds and 2 ints. he is really doin good this year. but lets see everybody elses opinion.
i will give the nod to NEW ENGLAND because of the defense Brady and Manning are equal and New England has a better running game.
New England
1. better defense
2. better run game
3. Moss and Brady (Stallworth had a good game too Sunday)

Was this even a necessary question?
Pats no doubt, but I think Cowboys are way better.
Pats
xoJouseox Wrote:Pats no doubt, but I think Cowboys are way better.

After 6 Romo turnovers you come and say the Cowboys are better than the Pats or Colts, well, I'd like to know why you say that.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:After 6 Romo turnovers you come and say the Cowboys are better than the Pats or Colts, well, I'd like to know why you say that.

Yes, Romo had 5 turnovers not 6, even though he had those turnovers his team showed some heart and dug him out, I said the COWBOYS was good, not Romos.
Pats are the best team in the league hands down! ...They will show that this weekend when they play the Cowboys.
Bad as I hate to say it the Patriots....And Go Oakland RaidersBig Grin Cool Big Grin
Bad as I hate to say it the Patriots....And Go Oakland Raiders
xoJouseox Wrote:Yes, Romo had 5 turnovers not 6, even though he had those turnovers his team showed some heart and dug him out, I said the COWBOYS was good, not Romos.

Please don't prove people wrong when you don't know the facts yourself. He had 5 interceptions and 1 lost fumble. And I have no clue why you would think Dallas is better, after a very lucky win against a bad buffalo team.
BCFan Wrote:Please don't prove people wrong when you don't know the facts yourself. He had 5 interceptions and 1 lost fumble. And I have no clue why you would think Dallas is better, after a very lucky win against a bad buffalo team.
He thinks dallas is better why argue.That was not a lucky win.A very difficult win is how I saw it.
the Pats are a really good team, and are going to be hard to beat, but the colts can put as many points on the board as anyone in the league, and there defence can knock some heads when they want to. Its going to be a great game when they play in a few weeks. Go Colts!:rockon:
I am looking forward to week 9 when these two teams clash, I also hope that they are both undefeated as well. Honestly I couldn't tell you who is the better team, both have offensive weapons to kill for, defense's are stout and tough, two of the best QB's to ever play the game. Man I wish one of these two teams were in the NFC so they could possibly meet up in the Super Bowl, lol.
Tom Brady and the Patriots!!!
i think the pats have a slight advantage against the colts on offense.....the pats have 3 really playmaking wide recivers. and tom brady is on pace to break the single season record for most td passes in a season....he is just exploding this year!!!! i wish one of these two teams werer in the NFC to, cause it would be a heck of a superbowl.
Patriots. Unstoppable right now.
The Steelers are better than both of them. The Cowboys proved last sunday in the first half that if you can run the ball consistently and get a good rush on brady that you can hang with the Patriots. What team in the leauge can run the ball and get after the QB better than Pittsburgh? I cant wait to see Polamalu knock the stuffing out of Randy Moss here in a few weeks. The Patriots and Colts are 2 great teams but the Steelers have a better shot at both of them than anybody else in the league.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:The Steelers are better than both of them. The Cowboys proved last sunday in the first half that if you can run the ball consistently and get a good rush on brady that you can hang with the Patriots. What team in the leauge can run the ball and get after the QB better than Pittsburgh? I cant wait to see Polamalu knock the stuffing out of Randy Moss here in a few weeks. The Patriots and Colts are 2 great teams but the Steelers have a better shot at both of them than anybody else in the league.

Although I do think Pittsburgh is better, you can't come right out and say for a fact. NE until we beat them or someone else does, they will remain the best team in the NFL. Hands down. They have dominated anyone who has gotten in there way on both sides of the ball. I have confidence in Pittsburgh to be the won to rain on their parade, but we will have to wait and see...
I Got Proved Wrong I Feel Stupid Lol
i hate to say it but new england is a better team