Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gpa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just setting here wondering what everyones best GPA was during high school/College?
High School I graduated with a weighted 3.92

College I think I have like a 3.5 or something.
In my fifth year of college ( Big Grin ), I have a 3.8 somethin somethin...
I am quite proud of myself. However, it appears I'm never going to graduate. Who'd have thought you have to learn so much to be a teacher? Wink
3.7 in college.. can't remember high school lol
my GPA in college was better than it was in high school, lol...I had a 3.0
Well lol last time that I got to see my GPA I had a 2.9 lol its kinda low.
In high school, after my weighted classes, i graduated with a 4.32
My goodness, lol...you could add all my GPA's together and it would barely be a 4.32Smile
Pink Flamingo Wrote:In high school, after my weighted classes, i graduated with a 4.32
TidesHoss32 Wrote:my GPA in college was better than it was in high school, lol...I had a 3.0

Mine also
Dont remember high school, but my best GPA for College was 3.0 I made that two different terms. My career GPA was like 2.8 I believe.
My highschool GPA right now is a 3.2
i have like a 2.3
I am to old to remember mine but I know my sons GPA in his freshman year of college was a 3.781.

I know this because he has to keep a 3.0+ average to keep his car insurance down.
My GPA right now in high school is somewhere around a 4.5
If I recall correctly in 05 at Russell there were 45 students that graduated with over a 4.0 GPA.
lol..class of '94 at Jenkins...at Jenkins then, you could have a 2.8 and be fighting for valedictorian, lol..of course, that fight excluded meBig Grin
Midee1 Wrote:If I recall correctly in 05 at Russell there were 45 students that graduated with over a 4.0 GPA.
High School = 4.0
College = 3.42 (Major = 3.65)
4.29 weighted in h.s.
4.0 unweighted in h.s.
4.0 in college
I never really tried in HS because the classes were easy to me. I ended up with a 3.6 in HS. Got a 28 on my ACT, and my college GPA before entering engineering school was a 3.8. Now its probably like a 3.4 or something. Makes me wish I would've got into better study habbits when I was younger.
3.3 High School
3.4 Freshman year of College
my HS gpa was somewhere around....2.1? im not afraid to post it on here, because i think that a gpa was the culmination of how well you did work, not how smart you were.

college.... pretty good, like a 3.1
I dont remember exactly what my high school gpa was I think it was somewhere around a 3.5 or so...

College so far i have a 3.7
High school I'm a senior and have a 3.9
college- it's my 5th year and my cumulative is 2.546, I'm usually up or over 3.0, so I assumed it would be higher........... I'm not real sure what the going average is for other people with traumatic brain injuries, so I guess I'm not doing too bad considering most other people on here are throwing out mid 3s and 4s or higher.