Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK starting lineup?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who does everyone think billy g will put on the floor for the starting 5.

Ramel Bradley
Joe Crawford
Jodie Meeks
Perry Stevenson
Patrick Patterson
1. Bradley
2. Crawford
3. Meeks
4. Patterson
5. Stevenson

Legion could get some starts as well is Crawford starts off bad.
A.J. Stewart could get some starts too
I'd say.

PG- Ramel Bradley
SG- Jodie Meeks
SF- Joe Crawford
F- Perry Stevenson
F- Patrick Patterson
I hope Stevenson doesn't start, but I know he will.

I like this line up:

1. Alex Legion
2. Ramel Bradley
3. Jodie Meeks
4. Joe Crawford
5. Patrick Patterson

I don't know if this would work, but I think these are our best players.
Bradley
Meeks
Legion/Crawford
Stevenson
Patterson

Also like some1 said earlier I wouldnt be surprised if Stewart got some starts too.
blackcat Wrote:I hope Stevenson doesn't start, but I know he will.

I like this line up:

1. Alex Legion
2. Ramel Bradley
3. Jodie Meeks
4. Joe Crawford
5. Patrick Patterson

Crawford couldn't play the 4... But I agree those our are best players.
1. Ramel Bradley
2. Jodie Meeks
3. Joe Crawford
4. Perry Stevenson
5. Patrick Patterson

That should be the starting lineup a good one at that. I also got a question where did Chris Early from Huntington, WV high school sign?
I never thought I'd say this but.........who cares about basketball? It's football season!!!!!!!!
blackcat Wrote:I hope Stevenson doesn't start, but I know he will.

I like this line up:

1. Alex Legion
2. Ramel Bradley
3. Jodie Meeks
4. Joe Crawford
5. Patrick Patterson

I do agree, that would be our 5 best players. But I don't see us starting that small of a lineup, basically 4 guards and a forward. Even though he is not yet starting-caliber, I too believe Stevenson will start, simply to give the Cats a rebounding and shot-blocking presence on defense. Legion will be the first guy off the bench, with Stewart not far behind.
Who knows, look at teams like Villanova. If we can play that same style of ball, I don't think the big guys would make that much of a difference. We'll see though, should make for an interesting season.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I never thought I'd say this but.........who cares about basketball? It's football season!!!!!!!!

Amen brother
Have any of you UK students seen Perry Stevenson around campus? I am wondering if he has added some bulk to his frame? Does he look physically stronger?
thecavemaster Wrote:Have any of you UK students seen Perry Stevenson around campus? I am wondering if he has added some bulk to his frame? Does he look physically stronger?

Not to me.
If Patterson does a good job in the post in the first few games, the lineup will be like this.

PG-Ramel Bradley
SG-Jodie Meeks
SF- Joe Crawford
F- Alex Legion
F- Patrick Patterson

If he doesn't do well with that lineup, I think it will be like this.

PG-Ramel Bradley
SG-Jodie Meeks
SF- Joe Crawford
F- Perry Stevenson
F- Patrick Patterson

I would rather have Alex Legion in the game than Perry Stevenson...IMO, the first lineup would do better in Billy G's style of play.
vundy33 Wrote:If Patterson does a good job in the post in the first few games, the lineup will be like this.

PG-Ramel Bradley
SG-Jodie Meeks
SF- Joe Crawford
F- Alex Legion
F- Patrick Patterson

If he doesn't do well with that lineup, I think it will be like this.

PG-Ramel Bradley
SG-Jodie Meeks
SF- Joe Crawford
F- Perry Stevenson
F- Patrick Patterson

I would rather have Alex Legion in the game than Perry Stevenson...IMO, the first lineup would do better in Billy G's style of play.

I don't think Legion could play at the 4 spot. Especially against some of the teams UK is playing. Stevenson, Patterson, Stewert, and Harris are the only players that IMO could play the 4 spot.
I meant that as like a 4-guard lineup...not that he would be playing in the post. I would just like to see Legion in the game more than Stevenson
ComfortEagle Wrote:I never thought I'd say this but.........who cares about basketball? It's football season!!!!!!!!
Amen comfort!!!Take the crowd there tonight and double that and that is what will be at the football game tomorrow.well more than double
xoJouseox Wrote:1. Ramel Bradley
2. Jodie Meeks
3. Joe Crawford
4. Perry Stevenson
5. Patrick Patterson

That should be the starting lineup a good one at that. I also got a question where did Chris Early from Huntington, WV high school sign?

Perfect! Exactly what I am thinking. I love this starting lineup. With the loss of Morris to our lineup, we must reshape the defense and offense. With Patterson and Stevenson you get a fantastic combination on both sides. Stevenson (hopefully got better) should be able to influence the shots in the paint and with Patterson in the lineup, we have a QUICK defender that will run the floor really well. Just think about Stevenson feeding Patterson on offense. If this is the lineup it will be interesting to see how they compliment each other.

As for the other 3 Bradley, Meeks, Crawford and as everyone is saying, have Legion and Stewert come in for Crawford and Meeks. Jasper for Bradley. That is a deadly second string.
^^^truetrue
Patterson Im afraid will be there best player.I hope stevenson proves me wrong but he looks weak and after being there over a year why has he not gotten bigger.We seem to have three men and the rest boys if you go by their appearance only,,patterson,crawford and meeks.