Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Colorado v.s. Arizona NLCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With both teams sweeping the Phillies and Cubs, the Rockies and D-backs will meet to see who represents the National League in the World Series. Predictions on this 7 game series and analysis?
Rockies 4-2
I'll still be pulling for the D-Backs! I have been ever since the reds had no chance of making the playoffs. Rockies are hot right now though and it will be a good series to watch.
I can't say I would be disappointed however this series plays out. Once the season ended, I decided to wait on the Reds to make their run to the World Series next year (LOL), and I adopted the Rockies as my team for the playoffs. The franchise had only been to the postseason once in their existence, and had never won a playoff series. Plus, they are a young team that is fun to watch.

However, I would not be disappointed to see Arizona win, either (I was definitely rooting for them to beat the Cubs). It would be great to see ex-Cat Brandon Webb get a shot at a World Series ring.

Should be an exciting series, but the Rockies are hot. I'll go with Colorado in 6.