Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County vs Lincoln County Updates/Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle won the toss elected to defer Lincoln will start with the ball.

Missed a tackle and Lincoln took it to the house TD Lincoln. Xp is good!

Lincoln 7

Rock 0

11:43 in the 1st

TD Lincoln xp is
LC 14
RC 0

6:22 1st
Rock needs to wake up

Rock will receive the second half kickoff not sure that it will matter.

Halftime
LC 28
RC 0

Very disappointed in the way Rock has performed. It’s as if they aren’t even trying to win or even be competitive. They literally haven’t done anything the way we normally do and the way we are playing is so slow and laxadazy. Very unlike Rock. We may have been ok with the way the seeding is idk but this game has not been anything like the season has gone.
(10-29-2021, 08:30 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Rockcastle won the toss elected to defer Lincoln will start with the ball.

Lincoln 7

Rock 0

TD Lincoln xp is
LC 14
RC 0

Rock needs to wake up

Halftime
LC 28
RC 0

Very disappointed in the way Rock has performed. It’s as if they aren’t even trying to win or even be competitive. They literally haven’t done anything the way we normally do and the way we are playing is so slow and laxadazy. Very unlike Rock. We may have been ok with the way the seeding is idk but this game has not been anything like the season has gone.

Lincoln County is way better than advertised.
(10-29-2021, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2021, 08:30 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Rockcastle won the toss elected to defer Lincoln will start with the ball.

Lincoln 7

Rock 0

TD Lincoln xp is
LC 14
RC 0

Rock needs to wake up

Halftime
LC 28
RC 0

I agree they have size on the line both defense and offense. They have the skill positions with a talented QB speed at RB who is also physical and a talented WR. It just didn’t look like Rock really gave any effort I guess they knew that Casey county would pull the upset and beat Estill locking up home playoff game next week that was a blessing in disguise. Idk it just seems like change may finally need to happen here if we’re ever going to get better.
(10-29-2021, 11:47 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2021, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Lincoln 7

Rock 0

TD Lincoln xp is
LC 14
RC 0

Rock needs to wake up

Halftime
LC 28
RC 0

I agree they have size on the line both defense and offense. They have the skill positions with a talented QB speed at RB who is also physical and a talented WR. It just didn’t look like Rock really gave any effort I guess they knew that Casey county would pull the upset and beat Estill locking up home playoff game next week that was a blessing in disguise. Idk it just seems like change may finally need to happen here if we’re ever going to get better.

if you had your choice of a coach, who would you choose? surely not a coach in Laurel County. lol
Final score was 36-0.... Lincoln County winning. I hope those Rockcastle boys get their heads back up. Lincoln County is definitely coming around and will be a tough out in the playoffs. Congrats to Lincoln!
Congrats Patriots !
(10-30-2021, 05:40 AM)papagrit Wrote: [ -> ]Final score was 36-0.... Lincoln County winning.  I hope those Rockcastle boys get their heads back up.  Lincoln County is definitely coming around and will be a tough out in the playoffs.  Congrats to Lincoln!
That's for sure. I wish The Rockets well in the future, and hope you are doing well.
Big win for Lincoln County. Their first shutout vs Rockcastle since 1981. Lincoln has won 4 of their final 5 regular season games. Tip of the hat to the Lincoln Coaches and players for completely turning their season around after starting 1-4 or something like that. Impressive job! 

Rockcastle seemed very uninterested in playing the game from what I have seen. The radio broadcast made it seem that way at times. The program itself is at a important stage, so I'm interested to see what happens in a few weeks. 

Lincoln will host Knox Central Friday night at 7:00. I expect it to be a great atmosphere in Stanford. This team could make some noise, they seem to be firing on all cylinders. Hope to see Rock bounce back!