Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who’s updating this Friday Night 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wymt Game of the week 

Bell County vs Harlan County
I'll do Corbin 64SUR, Hopefully its not raining.
No promises. I might ride with a Redhound to Campbell County.
(10-28-2021, 06:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No promises. I might ride with a Redhound to Campbell County.

You will have to get with me if you come and we will do a halftime show LOL.
(10-28-2021, 06:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2021, 06:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No promises. I might ride with a Redhound to Campbell County.

You will have to get with me if you come and we will do a halftime show LOL.
Lol ok.
Have to keep a crossed eye on the Boyle/Douglass game LOL. May rent a drone and watch from a distance live.

Bump
Bump?? You said YOU were going to the Boyle Co game tonight. So the word of the day is "update"....from YOU for the Boyle game!!

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to threaten Jack Lambert and you know that will NEVER work!!!
(10-29-2021, 11:49 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Bump??  You said YOU were going to the Boyle Co game tonight.  So the word of the day is "update"....from YOU for the Boyle game!!

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to threaten Jack Lambert and you know that will NEVER work!!!

Better get Jack I can’t get anyone to ride with me. Lol!! Going to stay home and watched bell vs Harlan County.
(10-29-2021, 02:06 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2021, 11:49 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Bump??  You said YOU were going to the Boyle Co game tonight.  So the word of the day is "update"....from YOU for the Boyle game!!

Better get Jack I can’t get anyone to ride with me. Lol!! Going to stay home and watched bell vs Harlan County.

You didn't ask me. lol
I hoped 64SUR would film the Corbin game so I can sit at home and watch it.
From North Georgia, I'll update New Cath @ Beechwood from the BW audio livestream.
(10-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do Corbin 64SUR, Hopefully its not raining.
Is there a live stream tonight? Wife is going but I won’t be there. Cant Rely on here for a play by play haha.
Williamsburg vs Perry Central will be on WSGS Facebook live!!