Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County @ Rockcastle County 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lincoln County vs Rockcastle County 10/29

Lincoln County (4-6)
Aug 20, 21 Somerset home (W) 50 - 20 PBK/WPBK-FM Death Valley Bowl 
Aug 28, 21 Danville away (L) 7 - 13  Whitaker Bank Pigskin Classic 
Sep 3, 21 N/A home (L) 0 - 1 - COVID Cancelation (vs. Pulaski County)
Sep 10, 21 Bell County away (L) 14 - 33 Redmond Auto Group Pride of the Mountains 
Sep 17, 21 East Jessamine away (L) 21 - 24 
Sep 24, 21 Southwestern home (L) 14 - 35 
Oct 1, 21 John Hardin (W) 14 - 7 
Oct 8, 21 Wayne County home (W) 29 - 0 
Oct 15, 21 Corbin home (L) 21 - 42 
Oct 22, 21 Knox Central away (W) 36 - 26 

Rockcastle County (5-4)
Aug 21, 21 Taylor County at Campbellsville (L) 28 - 34 Forcht Bank Bowl 
Aug 27, 21 East Jessamine away (W) 22 - 21 
Sep 3, 21 N/A home (L) 0 - 1 - COVID Cancelation  (vs. Wayne County)
Sep 10, 21 LaRue County home (W) 22 - 20 
Sep 17, 21 South Laurel away (W) 52 - 7 
Sep 24, 21 Estill County home (W) 24 - 14 
Oct 1, 21 Bell County away (L) 0 - 24 
Oct 8, 21 Open 0 - 0 
Oct 15, 21 McCreary Central home (W) 56 - 12 
Oct 22, 21 Garrard County away (L) 13 - 14 

Thoughts?
Lincoln is one of the top teams in the state in 4A.

They just aint ranked.

Lincoln County 35
Rockcastle 14
Lincoln County rolling at the right time.

Lincoln County 42
Rockcastle County 21
Lincoln 46
Crushed rock 6
I like Lincoln County here.
Lincoln County 21-14
Lincoln is playing very well, and at the right time. They had to win the game against Knox on the road (13th Region Refs.....goodness. ) and handled business well. I like Lincoln to win Friday, and also advance in the playoffs in 2 weeks.

Lincoln County 42
Rock 14
(10-25-2021, 02:42 PM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln is playing very well, and at the right time. They had to win the game against Knox on the road (13th Region Refs.....goodness. ) and handled business well. I like Lincoln to win Friday, and also advance in the playoffs in 2 weeks.

Lincoln County 42
Rock 14

Woah
If they Lincoln team that played against Corbin shows up they win big. If the Lincoln team that played E. Jess and Danville show up I think it could be close.

Lincoln 35
Rock 13
Regardless of winning this game or not, Rockcastle needs to move on and get a new coach. Parkey is a good man, but its over due for new blood to help the Rockets regain that toughness that this program was built on.
I hate to pick against Rockcastle, but I think Lincoln is coming together as a team.
Everyone keeps pounding the rock they going to start call it rock pill
Lincoln co 33
Rock pill 7
^ waiting for retaliation. lol
(10-28-2021, 11:18 PM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone keeps pounding the rock they  going to start call it rock pill
Lincoln co 33
Rock pill  7
Are you always a dumb ass I mean come on get off your soap box every week your obsessed with crushing the rock now your coming off with some ridiculously stupid comment we lost a key player last week in the Garrard game and coughed up the ball to many times we allowed only 14 points on defense not to mention had nearly 350 yards of offense to their like 150. Bell County failed to do that when they played them allowing 30+ points then this past week Bell barely escaped against Estill I told you that would happen we never trailed when we beat Estill by 10 and Bell had to score late in the 4th just to pull out the win by 7. worry about Bell not whether Rock wins or loses we could care less what Bell county does get outta here with your bs.

Lincoln County has been a decent team all year just seems like they catch unlucky breaks at key moments in games. If Rock doesn’t turn over the ball I think they can keep this game close an could win the game. If Rock turns over the ball could be a long night of Lincoln shows up to play.
With the game being at home I’m going to go with Rock to pull it out.

Rock 34
Lincoln 28

(10-28-2021, 11:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]^ waiting for retaliation. lol
How’s it going Dougie? You had a good week?
(10-29-2021, 12:38 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2021, 11:18 PM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone keeps pounding the rock they  going to start call it rock pill
Lincoln co 33
Rock pill  7
Are you always a dumb ass I mean come on get off your soap box every week your obsessed with crushing the rock now your coming off with some ridiculously stupid comment we lost a key player last week in the Garrard game and coughed up the ball to many times we allowed only 14 points on defense not to mention had nearly 350 yards of offense to their like 150. Bell County failed to do that when they played them allowing 30+ points then this past week Bell barely escaped against Estill I told you that would happen we never trailed when we beat Estill by 10 and Bell had to score late in the 4th just to pull out the win by 7. worry about Bell not whether Rock wins or loses we could care less what Bell county does get outta here with your bs.

Lincoln County has been a decent team all year just seems like they catch unlucky breaks at key moments in games. If Rock doesn’t turn over the ball I think they can keep this game close an could win the game. If Rock turns over the ball could be a long night of Lincoln shows up to play.
With the game being at home I’m going to go with Rock to pull it out.

Rock 34
Lincoln 28

(10-28-2021, 11:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]^ waiting for retaliation. lol
How’s it going Dougie? You had a good week?

I'm surviving my friend. Thanks for asking. How are you and your family doing?
(10-28-2021, 11:18 PM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone keeps pounding the rock they going to start call it rock pill
Lincoln co 33
Rock pill 7

I agree Lincoln wins, but you are way off course.
(10-26-2021, 10:17 AM)FarristownFlyer Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of winning this game or not, Rockcastle needs to move on and get a new coach. Parkey is a good man, but its over due for new blood to help the Rockets regain that toughness that this program was built on.

I agree. I still love the effort the players give but it's time to move on.