Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodford Co. 48 Ashland 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Woodford Co
No surprise here. How did Thomas do for the Tomcats?
blackcat_student Wrote:No surprise here. How did Thomas do for the Tomcats?

Not to well, little more than 100 yds on the night went out late in the game with an ankle injury. Ashlands playoff hopes depend on the bryan st. game now!
Well Dicky Martin said they there season is over with, he is just rigth down rude,,, sorry thats how i feel about him, You don't say stuff like that,
red_devils_rule Wrote:Well Dicky Martin said they there season is over with, he is just rigth down rude,,, sorry thats how i feel about him, You don't say stuff like that,

I believe he said it would be over if they don't beat bryan station which is the truth, but I'll agree it was somewhat rude.
No buddy he is it is over than spelled it out, and he is right down rude and if i was over them they would be FIRED point blank
red_devils_rule Wrote:No buddy he is it is over than spelled it out, and he is right down rude and if i was over them they would be FIRED point blank

I just listened to the game on my way home and at no time did he say the season was over and spell it out.

He did say that if they did not beat Bryan Station in 2 weeks then their season was over. Which is true. Rude as it may be and as much as I dislike Dicky he did speak the truth. It will be the first time in 20 years that Ashland has missed the playoffs.
Yes he did when they scored again from 75 yards out he said that there season was over,
He said this GAME is O V E R over
Maybe i miss under stood him but i have the recored so i will go back and listen to it
TOMCAT06 Wrote:He said this GAME is O V E R over

Then he went on to say that if they do not beat Bryan Station in 2 weeks that the season is over and he is 100% correct in that comment. Not rude at all just honest.
red_devils_rule Wrote:Maybe i miss under stood him but i have the recored so i will go back and listen to it
Sounds good! You may prove me wrong but i thought thats what he said one of us is wrong hahah
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Sounds good! You may prove me wrong but i thought thats what he said one of us is wrong hahah

I hear ya and I have been wrong before, but we will find out. I have it recored and the only reason that I recored it is because I have a cousin that plays for Ashland and he wanted to hear the game. I didn't get in until the 4th because of work, but it's not a big deal, but some of the things he said was rude and he has been that way for a long time.
Midee1 Wrote:Then he went on to say that if they do not beat Bryan Station in 2 weeks that the season is over and he is 100% correct in that comment. Not rude at all just honest.

Midee that was later on in the 4th qurter, I just listen to it again and thats what he said, If i can fined away to put it on here will do so or i will send it to your e-mail on here when i fined awat to do it
red_devils_rule Wrote:I hear ya and I have been wrong before, but we will find out. I have it recored and the only reason that I recored it is because I have a cousin that plays for Ashland and he wanted to hear the game. I didn't get in until the 4th because of work, but it's not a big deal, but some of the things he said was rude and he has been that way for a long time.

What grade is your cousin in??
He is a JR # 67 Devin Hale
hows thomas ankle?