Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodford Co. / Aashland Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With 9 minutes left in the 3rd. Woodford County 34 Ashland 6
8:51 remaining in the 3rd, Woodford 41 Ashland 6
what is the addy that they are playing on
End of 3rd Woodford Co. 41 Ashland 6
10:52 left in the game, Albert from Ashland goes 85 yards for a TD, Thomas is hurts his right ankle. Woodford Co. 41 Ashland 13.
6:04 remaining in the game Woodford 48 Ashland 13.
Looks like this one is over
All I can say is that dicky Martin Ashlands radio guy is right down rude,, someone needs to kick his big fat A$%, if he going to talk like that about His so called Cats, If i was on teh school board he would not do any more games after this year is over,,, he has done nothing but put the Tomcats down...
Final Woodford 48 Ashland 13
red_devils_rule Wrote:All I can say is that dicky Martin Ashlands radio guy is right down rude,, someone needs to kick his big fat A$%, if he going to talk like that about His so called Cats, If i was on teh school board he would not do any more games after this year is over,,, he has done nothing but put the Tomcats down...
What has he been saying
Cards09 Wrote:What has he been saying

A bunch of diffrant stuff rude comtties like come on cats just run the clock out cause this is has been over for a long time now, and the seaon is over, just little rude stuff like that,