Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 48 Letcher Central 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Close game early, but Eagles prove to be too much for Cougars. 

Congrats JC
Congratulations Eagles good game
Congratulations Johnson Central!!!!!
Congratulations Johnson Central. Welcome to Corbin in about 4 weeks
Congratulations to Johnson Central
Way to go Eagles
If you watched this game or the live stream you know something has to be done about that officiating crew I know there’s a shortage but maybe just don’t give them any playoff games. For the past two weeks they’ve killed JC to the point opposing fans tonight where confused on why, go watch the live stream you’ll see it. No excuse because Officials didn’t and don’t control a game if you’re a good team but it’s dumb to continuously bully the same teenager for being a good athlete.
(10-23-2021, 12:12 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Johnson Central.  Welcome to Corbin in about 4 weeks
If Douglass beats Boyle next week I think the RPI will be 1. Corbin 2. Johnson Central. 3 Boyle. So wouldn't Corbin play the 4 seed?
Closer than expected
Congrats to the Eagles, keep it going!
(10-23-2021, 01:51 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2021, 12:12 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Johnson Central.  Welcome to Corbin in about 4 weeks
If Douglass beats Boyle next week I think the RPI will be 1. Corbin 2. Johnson Central. 3 Boyle. So wouldn't Corbin play the 4 seed?
I don’t think Boyle will drop like you have it here. Boyle with a loss will either be #2 or still #1 by a very small percentage.
I was at the game. Wow!!! What a huge massive offensive line johnson central has. Johnson central will beat corbin because of thier line and ball control. They will eat up clock and keep corbins offense off the field.
Boyle county/ Johnson central class 4A state championship game. Corbin can't score if thier offensive isn't on the field.
Letcher is who we knew they were. They have been pretenders from the start. Johnson is the real deal and as far as Corbin beating them, I cannot see it. Corbin can't stop JC and will never be able to match them physically. (Lincoln was able to push corbin around for a half until depth took over.) Corbin plays finesse football and that isn't going to cut it against the tougher kids of JC. Its Boyle or JCs to lose at this point. Should be FUN!
(10-23-2021, 01:14 AM)Gold River Wrote: [ -> ]If you watched this game or the live stream you know something has to be done about that officiating crew I know there’s a shortage but maybe just don’t give them any playoff games. For the past two weeks they’ve killed JC to the point opposing fans tonight where confused on why, go watch the live stream you’ll see it. No excuse because Officials didn’t and don’t control a game if you’re a good team but it’s dumb to continuously bully the same teenager for being a good athlete.
What were some of the calls they were doing?
(10-23-2021, 08:20 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher is who we knew they were. They have been pretenders from the start. Johnson is the real deal and as far as Corbin beating them, I cannot see it. Corbin can't stop JC and will never be able to match them physically. (Lincoln was able to push corbin around for a half until depth took over.) Corbin plays finesse football and that isn't going to cut it against the tougher kids of JC. Its Boyle or JCs to lose at this point. Should be FUN!
2020 Franklin county……..wouldn’t say our kids play finesse football at all, but not gonna argue that in a JC/Letcher thread. For people not to worry about us, we sure are talked about a lot on other teams threads. But good luck.
(10-23-2021, 08:20 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher is who we knew they were. They have been pretenders from the start. Johnson is the real deal and as far as Corbin beating them, I cannot see it. Corbin can't stop JC and will never be able to match them physically. (Lincoln was able to push corbin around for a half until depth took over.) Corbin plays finesse football and that isn't going to cut it against the tougher kids of JC. Its Boyle or JCs to lose at this point. Should be FUN!
Woah Corbin will be fine. You need to evaluate your own team.

He’s a Clay County fan.

Good insight, much appreciated.
Congratulations to JC!  Rooting for you to make another run to Kroger!
(10-23-2021, 08:10 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]I was at the game. Wow!!! What a huge massive offensive line johnson central has. Johnson central will beat corbin because of thier line and ball control.  They will eat up clock and keep corbins offense off the field.
Boyle county/ Johnson central class 4A state championship game. Corbin can't score if thier offensive isn't on the field.
Corbin has a line and ball control. Boyle and Johnson central can't score if their offense isn't on the field. You talk ole crazy talk. lol. Any one of the three could win it all.

Some of you on here need to check into the nervous hospital and get your mind right, You seem to be schizophrenic thinking Corbin kids ain't tough. lol
(10-23-2021, 01:14 AM)Gold River Wrote: [ -> ]If you watched this game or the live stream you know something has to be done about that officiating crew I know there’s a shortage but maybe just don’t give them any playoff games. For the past two weeks they’ve killed JC to the point opposing fans tonight where confused on why, go watch the live stream you’ll see it. No excuse because Officials didn’t and don’t control a game if you’re a good team but it’s dumb to continuously bully the same teenager for being a good athlete.
Some of the games i have watched this year,looked like some of the officials did not want to even be there.But nothing is going to change because thats all they have to choose from.Should have been at the Pikeville Hazard  game.I think there are a few clips on live stream also.With all this said congrats to Johnson Central.
I completely agree. It was too obvious who the officiating crew was for. If they can’t be fair and impartial they have no business calling the game. They need to find new jobs, because they suck at officiating.
(10-23-2021, 12:14 PM)BigLew75 Wrote: [ -> ]
I completely agree. It was too obvious who the officiating crew was for. If they can’t be fair and impartial they have no business calling the game. They need to find new jobs, because they suck at officiating.

I agree.
This was about the same crew from Perry Central, and just like there, they let this game get away from them early.
Grant Bingham plays till the whistle blows. He was driving players 20 yards down the field and planting them on their back…To those officials, THATS unnecessary roughness. ?
(10-23-2021, 10:48 PM)German Eye Wrote: [ -> ]Grant Bingham plays till the whistle blows. He was driving players 20 yards down the field and planting them on their back…To those officials, THATS unnecessary roughness. ?
If that was the case I agree. A player shouldn’t hold back just because he’s better. But, if he was holding in any way. I agree with the refs.  A player like that shouldn’t have to hold to get his blocks.
9-0 with a defense that has allowed like 85 points all season and a district championship along the way.  Nah let’s just hang it up and let the big boys play for it, we don’t have enough depth  Undecided  Some of you all need help ain’t no games being won on BGR…
Regardless, 4A is the premier class with Johnson Central, Corbin, Boyle, Catholic, and maybe Franklin.
As a JC fan I have huge respect for each of those teams.
(10-24-2021, 01:37 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2021, 10:48 PM)German Eye Wrote: [ -> ]Grant Bingham plays till the whistle blows. He was driving players 20 yards down the field and planting them on their back…To those officials, THATS unnecessary roughness. ?
If that was the case I agree. A player shouldn’t hold back just because he’s better. But, if he was holding in any way. I agree with the refs.  A player like that shouldn’t have to hold to get his blocks.
He is a great player but was driving players through the turf a mile from the play and late. I thought he was real close to getting a couple more PFs. I will say he is as good a Olineman that I have ever seen in this area big fast just the total package.It’s rare you see lineman so good that it would completely change there offense if he was out.
(10-24-2021, 01:52 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2021, 01:37 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
He is a great player but was driving players through the turf a mile from the play and late. I thought he was real close to getting a couple more PFs. I will say he is as good a Olineman that I have ever seen in this area big fast just the total package.It’s rare you see lineman so good that it would completely change there offense if he was out.
Watching Bingham play reminds me a lot of Austin Dotson who played at Belfry a few years ago and is at UK now. Absolutely dominant.