Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 20 Estill County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Irvine.

Estill should have won this game. Fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line which should have been an Estill TD turned into a Bell TD. 

The bad snap where the punter had to go down (knee was down) to get the ball. Bell got the ball in great field position.

About 3 or 4 bad plays for Estill or they could have won this game.

Congrats Bell. Your #1 in the district.
A lot closer than I expected
I said 20-13 Bell but said Estill would have their chances an I was spot on I knew Estill would give them all they wanted an could beat them their a solid football team. Great effort Estill
Who will Bell host for the playoffs in a couple weeks?
Congratulations Bell County!!!!
Congrats Bobcats
pretty wins better than ugly losses we will take it
Congrats Bell County
I followed the updates on this game, and it seemed to me that Estill led most of the time.

Bell is the kind of team that just finds a way to win. Congratulations Bobcats!!!
Both Teams hurt themselves several plays congrats Bobcats on the win and Congrats Estill Co on a hard fought game!! Prayers For One of our Lineman possible knee injury!!
(10-23-2021, 11:48 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: [ -> ]Both Teams hurt themselves several plays congrats Bobcats on the win and Congrats Estill Co on a hard fought game!! Prayers For One of our Lineman possible knee injury!!

Prayers for the young man, knees are the worst football injuries of all.  Congrats to Bell Co, Dudley just hard to beat…
Way to go Bobcats!
(10-23-2021, 11:48 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: [ -> ]Both Teams hurt themselves several plays congrats Bobcats on the win and Congrats Estill Co on a hard fought game!! Prayers For One of our Lineman possible knee injury!!

I always hate to see knee injuries Sad . Hopefully it's not bad and he has a full recovery soon.