Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cawood @ Estill Predictions?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Homecoming For Estill... Big District Game... What Do You Guys Think?!?!
i say cawood but if estill comes fireed up they could win
After seeing both teams play, I have estill after seeing Cawood's performance against Powell Best of luck to both teams.
I agree.....
I will go with Estill. Go Engineers!!!!!!!!
cawood in a close one
estill will blow cawood out when youn take home field advantage away from cawood they do not stand a chance
This is an important win for Estill. Good Luck Estill.
Bringing This One back Out For Discussion Since I Kind Of Started It Earlier... But I'm Going With Estill In A Close Game... Should Be A Good One I Think... Go 'Neers
Estill in a close one, say by 6.
Cawood
Estill by 2+ TD's
Cawood is a quality ballclub. Estill isn't that shabby either. Should be a good ballgame. This is not Breathitt vs. Belfry or anything like that, but should be a dandy! It will go to the team that commits the fewest turnovers and makes the fewest mental mistakes.
If Estill runs the ball like they did against us,(Powell Co.), Things will get ugly for Cawood. I pick Estill by 18pts. B Benidict and Co. will roll.
Estill in a hard fought battle
Estill in a thriller
Estill has got this one. Good Luck to both.

Estill County- 24
Cawood- 16
if cawood leaves their officials home estill will win... its pretty sad when the official can look at a team and tell them that if they don't want them to win they'll make sure of it...
Cawood should win this game by 1-2 td's.
Have to go with the Engineers at home in this one! Good Luck Estill and Coach Jones!
Good luck to both teams. I have yet to see Cawood play, but if Estill County can generate the run game like always, they shouldnt have a problem.
From what I understand, tonights game will determine which team will have the home field advantage for the playoff game.
PCHSPepBandHorn Wrote:if cawood leaves their officials home estill will win... its pretty sad when the official can look at a team and tell them that if they don't want them to win they'll make sure of it...

Pathetic, Bush League excuse. Watch your team play!!!! The officials don't have anything to do with lack of tackling and execution. No wonder you all have a bad reputation.
F.N.L. Wrote:Pathetic, Bush League excuse. Watch your team play!!!! The officials don't have anything to do with lack of tackling and execution. No wonder you all have a bad reputation.

That say's it all. Got to see them play against Cawood!!! Embarrassing for them to blame officials for anything!:o
Grid Iron fan Wrote:From what I understand, tonights game will determine which team will have the home field advantage for the playoff game.

If so, should give Cawood good reason to win. I hear it is about a 3 hour trip between the two. Haven't seen Estill, heard they had a good running game, but not much Defense.
Booya Wrote:If so, should give Cawood good reason to win. I hear it is about a 3 hour trip between the two. Haven't seen Estill, heard they had a good running game, but not much Defense.

It also gives Estill County a good reason to win. GO ENGINEERS!!:rockon: