Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 42 Lawrence County 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, I’ll say this! When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?
(10-16-2021, 03:40 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I’ll say this!  When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?
I was wondering when blaming refs was going to start. Both teams penalized for these things. Only sideline penalty was called on Belfry. Both teams played hard. Was just shown some IG trash talk during week from Lawrence team asking if Belfy was ready for this A$$ whipping. Maybe this gave Belfry little extra motivation. I don’t understand why you talk if your on a 18 year loosing streak.The atmosphere at the game was what a district rivalry game should be. Belfry student section chant in 4th quarter of “overrated” was answered by many double birds from the Lawrence county fan base. So let’s just get ready for the rematch in a few weeks.
(10-16-2021, 03:40 PM)Yes lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I’ll say this!  When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?

Well as a matter of fact I have just the answer for this. At the HS level you cannot block below the waist down field (the play in question the LC lineman was 5-7 yards downfield and went for a knee. With 5 minutes or less left in the game down by 29 points yes people have every right to question this and call it like it is. 

A lineman is allowed to block below the waist on the line of scrimmage as soon as the ball is snapped its commonly known as a “cut” and one thing I can promise you is that in our offense I’ve system nobody is taught to waste 2 blockers high low blocking someone it defeats the purpose of our offense. Most of the time this looks this way because a cut has occurred in a 1 on 1 situation so both linemen are on the ground and another player gets blocked 1 on 1 over that pile and it looks like a high low block. 

Class dismissed.

(10-16-2021, 03:40 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I’ll say this!  When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?
Better yet I’ll go even further. You post the videos of these “high low” blocks and I’ll post the video of the block below the waist. We can let everybody on here decide what is what.
There is no class dismissed. People can watch it and decide for themselves. Thanks though! Just trashy play like always!
(10-16-2021, 06:51 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no class dismissed. People can watch it and decide for themselves. Thanks though! Just trashy play like always!
 That’s one thing you’ve said that’s accurate, trashy play as always from LC.  Why expect anything different from LC?
It was a total cheap shot and one that could really hurt a kid and has no business on the field.
There was trashy play from Belfry, say what you want or ignore it but it is what it is and we all know it.
(10-16-2021, 08:06 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]There was trashy play from Belfry, say what you want or ignore it but it is what it is and we all know it.
You win. Hopefully one day Belfry is as successful and classy and LC. See ya Nov 12th.
Was there a little extra sometimes sure from both sides but it’s a big district game and that’s going to happen. But when your down 29pts with 5min to go and you do something like what happened is a cheap shot and has no business in the game
(10-16-2021, 09:07 PM)Belfry fan 75 Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a little extra sometimes sure from both sides but it’s a big district game and that’s going to happen.  But when your down 29pts with 5min to go and you do something like  what happened is a cheap shot and has no business in the game
Who are we to question LC? They are the standard we are all trying to reach. 

Our legal cut blocks at the line of scrimmage are dirty and trashy and their blocks below the waste downfield are legal and clean. Lol
I think it’s fair to say there’s no love loss between either program. Historically this game has been a slobberknocker. Despite the lopsided nature of the rivalry ...largely due to the last 20 years....Belfry has always looked a LC as a worthy opponent....and will continue to do so. These two should play again on Pond Creek in a few weeks. LC will have an opportunity to reassess. Belfry will have additional time to improve. This is not a vintage Belfry team. However....it may not take a vintage level team to advance deep into 3A this season. I think we’re all seeing that. Hope both teams stay injury free. It will be interesting to see just how far these Pirates can advance. In 2007.. Belfry rolled into Louisville to face a 5 loss Central team. Belfry was undefeated if I’m not mistaken. A closer examination of Central’s schedule revealed losses to Trinity, St X, etc etc. For us Belfry fans, we all know the outcome. My question is this..Could Belfry be the first team in KHSAA history to win a football championship with a 6 loss regular season? Beating JC will be a tall effort. So I’m speculating. That game will also be super emotional for both teams with Jim being a Belfry boy. By no means saying we will.....but......Belfry could push Central off that line as a state champion with losses of 5 or more ?
(10-16-2021, 10:06 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s fair to say there’s no love loss between either program. Historically this game has been a slobberknocker.  Despite the lopsided nature of the rivalry ...largely due to the last 20 years....Belfry has always looked a LC as a worthy opponent....and will continue to do so.  These two should play again on Pond Creek in a few weeks.  LC will have an opportunity to reassess.  Belfry will have additional time to improve.  This is not a vintage Belfry team.  However....it may not take a vintage level team to advance deep into 3A this season.  I think we’re all seeing that.  Hope both teams stay injury free.    It will be interesting to see just how far these Pirates can advance.  In 2007.. Belfry rolled into Louisville to face a 5 loss Central team.  Belfry was undefeated if I’m not mistaken.  A closer examination of Central’s schedule revealed losses to Trinity, St X, etc etc.  For us Belfry fans, we all know the outcome.  My question is this..Could Belfry be the first team in KHSAA history to win a football championship with a 6 loss regular season?  Beating JC will be a tall effort.  So I’m speculating.  That game will also be super emotional for both teams with Jim being a Belfry boy.    By no means saying we will.....but......Belfry could push Central off that line as a state champion with losses of 5 or more ?
The 2010 Louisville Central team went 4-6 in the regular season and won the title.
(10-16-2021, 11:11 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2021, 10:06 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s fair to say there’s no love loss between either program. Historically this game has been a slobberknocker.  Despite the lopsided nature of the rivalry ...largely due to the last 20 years....Belfry has always looked a LC as a worthy opponent....and will continue to do so.  These two should play again on Pond Creek in a few weeks.  LC will have an opportunity to reassess.  Belfry will have additional time to improve.  This is not a vintage Belfry team.  However....it may not take a vintage level team to advance deep into 3A this season.  I think we’re all seeing that.  Hope both teams stay injury free.    It will be interesting to see just how far these Pirates can advance.  In 2007.. Belfry rolled into Louisville to face a 5 loss Central team.  Belfry was undefeated if I’m not mistaken.  A closer examination of Central’s schedule revealed losses to Trinity, St X, etc etc.  For us Belfry fans, we all know the outcome.  My question is this..Could Belfry be the first team in KHSAA history to win a football championship with a 6 loss regular season?  Beating JC will be a tall effort.  So I’m speculating.  That game will also be super emotional for both teams with Jim being a Belfry boy.    By no means saying we will.....but......Belfry could push Central off that line as a state champion with losses of 5 or more ?
The 2010 L
ouisville Central team went 4-6 in the regular season and won the title.
Touché.    That one slipped right by me.  That was a Good Central team.  Didn’t realize they had lost 6 regular season games.   That’s interesting.   Appreciate the info.
2009 Paducah Tilghman

Aug 21, 09 Hopkinsville home (L) 14 - 17
Aug 29, 09 Beaumont, MO at Ballard Memorial (W) 33 - 6
Sep 4, 09 Mayfield home (L) 12 - 21
Sep 11, 09 Graves County away (L) 21 - 26
Sep 18, 09 Fort Campbell away (L) 7 - 53
Sep 25, 09 Calloway County home (W) 30 - 12
Oct 2, 09 Webster County home (W) 60 - 6
Oct 9, 09 Union County away (L) 13 - 21
Oct 16, 09 McLean County away (L) 6 - 28
Oct 24, 09 Holy Cross (Louisville) home (W) 38 - 7

Nov 6, 09 Edmonson County away (W) 56 - 31 Class 3A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 13, 09 Union County away (W) 34 - 7 Class 3A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 20, 09 Russellville away (W) 21 - 14 Class 3A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Nov 27, 09 Central home (W) 24 - 21 Class 3A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Dec 5, 09 Somerset at Houchens-LT Smith Stadium, Bowling Green (W) 21 - 0 Class 3A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
(10-16-2021, 06:01 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2021, 03:40 PM)Yes lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I’ll say this!  When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?

Well as a matter of fact I have just the answer for this. At the HS level you cannot block below the waist down field (the play in question the LC lineman was 5-7 yards downfield and went for a knee. With 5 minutes or less left in the game down by 29 points yes people have every right to question this and call it like it is. 

A lineman is allowed to block below the waist on the line of scrimmage as soon as the ball is snapped its commonly known as a “cut” and one thing I can promise you is that in our offense I’ve system nobody is taught to waste 2 blockers high low blocking someone it defeats the purpose of our offense. Most of the time this looks this way because a cut has occurred in a 1 on 1 situation so both linemen are on the ground and another player gets blocked 1 on 1 over that pile and it looks like a high low block. 

Class dismissed.

Better yet I’ll go even further. You post the videos of these “high low” blocks and I’ll post the video of the block below the waist. We can let everybody on here decide what is what.

*Class back in session, Coach*

If you’ll post play #31 from Belfry’s opening possession and highlight the jersey numbers 62 and 50 and their technique, we will wait.

*IF* the gentleman does this, you’ll plainly see 62 engaging a DL high while 50 goes into his knees.
This blocking technique is taught, not incidental, and is illegal at every level of football as its outcome, if not purpose, is to injure players.

I can point out more instances, but the point is already proved.

All that said, I have decades of interactions with Philip Haywood. I know he wants his teams to be physical. I don’t believe he wants his team to play dirty or injure anyone.

I will go further and say, LC was unnecessarily chippy in this game. Too much talking and reaction to every little thing.

Finally, the end result is what I thought it would be. Belfry played smashmouth on a team that is light on the D line and quick. That lineup and scheme gave less physical and thick teams fits for six games. Won’t work with vertical, downhill football.

Dixon is a man among boys. If you arm tackle or try to just hit him, he’s gonna surge and spin out, just like he did. And he will do it again in a month if the same tackling or lack of is tried.

But in fairness, the Bulldogs we’re not as far off as 42-13 sounds. If you were there, you saw a 14-13 game late into the first half with some sound adjustments made by the Pirate D to get a critical 4th down stop and then a late score to set up the halftime margin.

Then, Pirates front 7 came up huge on the opening possession of the 2nd half after a well executed onside kick. They stoned another 4th down attempt and scored and it was on. From there the wind went out of the sails.

People were posting Belfry’s obituary too early. But they might be crowning them too soon as well. Dixon rolls an ankle or pulls a hammy, their skill spots go from “wow” to “what now?” real quick.

Let the team that comes out of this district carry it forward for all. I think it’s Belfry’s to lose, barring injury. Good luck to both teams and simmer down and play ball. This is fun. Hopefully kids won’t hurt each other because of adults’ foolishness.

And no, I am not a coach or referee. Just an ol has been whose watched these 2 teams for years, up close and from afar.
Post those videos!

It's the ultimate low blow when fans of a mediocre 3-5 team chant "overrated" at you lol

I do agree that Dixon is literally a man among boys.
You won't have to do much to stop us lol
Just a couple things! Yes lc has an easy schedule, yes Belfry has played some dam good teams! Belfry line smoked LC that gave the backfield plenty of room to run all over lc.
Here is the hard truth tho, if lc was allowed to grab players from West Virginia I believe they would win district titles over and over also!!

Imo stacking teams year end and year out with players from 2 different states should be against high school sport rules in general!!
A 3-5 team that took you to the woodshed. Let’s not forget that.

(10-19-2021, 10:18 AM)Brutus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2021, 03:40 PM)Yes lcgrad2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I’ll say this!  When you pick on the opposing teams kids for performing a chop block (which is wrong) and talk about how trashy that is and yet your own team is doing performIng high-low blocks all night is garbage. Why does the home team get a 3 minute conversation with the referee crew yet the opposing staff can’t leave the sidelines? Why is there a referee doing the game that Lawrence had removed from doing any of their games? Any answers for any of this?

Class dismissed.

If you’ll post play #31 from Belfry’s opening possession and highlight the jersey numbers 62 and 50 and their technique, we will wait.

*IF* the gentleman does this, you’ll plainly see 62 engaging a DL high while 50 goes into his knees.
This blocking technique is taught, not incidental, and is illegal at every level of football as its outcome, if not purpose, is to injure players.

All that said, I have decades of interactions with Philip Haywood. I know he wants his teams to be physical. I don’t believe he wants his team to play dirty or injure anyone.

I will go further and say, LC was unnecessarily chippy in this game. Too much talking and reaction to every little thing.

Finally, the end result is what I thought it would be. Belfry played smashmouth on a team that is light on the D line and quick. That lineup and scheme gave less physical and thick teams fits for six games. Won’t work with vertical, downhill football.

Dixon is a man among boys. If you arm tackle or try to just hit him, he’s gonna surge and spin out, just like he did. And he will do it again in a month if the same tackling or lack of is tried.

But in fairness, the Bulldogs we’re not as far off as 42-13 sounds. If you were there, you saw a 14-13 game late into the first half with some sound adjustments made by the Pirate D to get a critical 4th down stop and then a late score to set up the halftime margin.

Then, Pirates front 7 came up huge on the opening possession of the 2nd half after a well executed onside kick. They stoned another 4th down attempt and scored and it was on. From there the wind went out of the sails.

People were posting Belfry’s obituary too early. But they might be crowning them too soon as well. Dixon rolls an ankle or pulls a hammy, their skill spots go from “wow” to “what now?” real quick.

Let the team that comes out of this district carry it forward for all. I think it’s Belfry’s to lose, barring injury. Good luck to both teams and simmer down and play ball. This is fun. Hopefully kids won’t hurt each other because of adults’ foolishness.

And no, I am not a coach or referee. Just an ol has been whose watched these 2 teams for years, up close and from afar.

With all due respect, you’re full of horse piss if you think that’s taught at Belfry.  

I’m not saying it did or didn’t happen, but I know for a fact it isn’t taught.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage.
(10-19-2021, 07:15 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]A 3-5 team that took you to the woodshed.  Let’s not forget that.

Class dismissed.

With all due respect, you’re full of horse piss if you think that’s taught at Belfry.  

I’m not saying it did or didn’t happen, but I know for a fact it isn’t taught.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage.
Please please come to a practice and see where that technique is taught, our practices are open to the public. And I think I even said it happens occasionally just because of the style of offense. So no real lessons taught here. I can assure you we weren’t cut blocking 5 yards downfield up 29. That’s not deniable.

Class dismissed.

Okay since class in back in session, we did not run 31 plays on our opening possession. And when looking at play 31 on HUDL LC has the ball. So not sure what the lesson is here but let me know and I will gladly do it for homework and get it turned in.
(10-19-2021, 07:15 PM)@"BoondockSaint you can take 16 oz of that horse piss and chug it. High school linemen don’t do that without it being shown somewhere. Maybe they learn in MS, but they learned it somewhere.So fill up your canteen and slurp it down and get the hell back to WV with your empty denial.BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]A 3-5 team that took you to the woodshed.  Let’s not forget that.

Class dismissed.

Guess we have several Belfry coaches here. Oh well. True is true.
Hope y’all can track down the people who are telling linemen to cut players already engaged, because it does happen, did happen, and the film proves it.
Probably my last post on this topic/thread because things do eventually go full circle and the ones you pass on the way up you see on the way down.
DESPITE a douchebag technique and douchebag defenders/deniers of it, I still have a TON of respect for the Pirates, the coaches, the fans, and supporters because you all have worked very hard to get where you’re at and wear a bullseye every week from opposing teams and fans.
If no other team from the East can get it done in any class and y’all stay healthy, I won’t be surprised or upset if you do.
Hope Fields is ok. The cut block on him was illegal and not defensible in any way. He’s a nice sophomore FB/LB who plays above his grade level and well.
Peace!
So here is what is not taught. A cheap shot to the knee by a lineman on a defenseless FB that may have very well ended his season.
(10-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Brutus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2021, 07:15 PM)@"BoondockSaint you can take 16 oz of that horse piss and chug it. High school linemen don’t do that without it being shown somewhere. Maybe they learn in MS, but they learned it somewhere.So fill up your canteen and slurp it down and get the hell back to WV with your empty denial.BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]A 3-5 team that took you to the woodshed.  Let’s not forget that.

Class dismissed.

Hope y’all can track down the people who are telling linemen to cut players already engaged, because it does happen, did happen, and the film proves it.
Probably my last post on this topic/thread because things do eventually go full circle and the ones you pass on the way up you see on the way down.
DESPITE a douchebag technique and douchebag defenders/deniers of it, I still have a TON of respect for the Pirates, the coaches, the fans, and supporters because you all have worked very hard to get where you’re at and wear a bullseye every week from opposing teams and fans.
If no other team from the East can get it done in any class and y’all stay healthy, I won’t be surprised or upset if you do.
Hope Fields is ok. The cut block on him was illegal and not defensible in any way. He’s a nice sophomore FB/LB who plays above his grade level and well.
Peace!
Probably the one thing we can agree one finally. It has been talked about enough and no ones opinion is gonna change. And no not a coach but close to the program and understand the game of football. See you all back on pond creek in November.
In watching the game via HUDL ....Play 31 doesn’t involve the Belfry offense. So I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish or what your end game is because you specifically referred to play 31.... You do know that Belfry is the team in their home Reds....correct? If you’re going to make an accusation.....please provide the correct information and framework for the alleged offense. Having a son who started at OT for Belfry and just graduated a couple season’s ago (2 MS state championships, 2 HS state championships) I can readily attest that high low HAS NEVER been taught under a Haywood led program. Does that mean that is may not happen?? No. These are kids. Assignments are missed, forgotten, etc etc and invariably things like that happen. Being a CURRENT HS coach.....I see this all the time. Rarely is it intentional. Kinda sad when someone makes their very first post....to attempt to disparage. LC has a nice team. They will get another opportunity in a few weeks. Belfry continues to improve. Let’s see what happens over the next couple of weeks.
I can't believe two mountain teams were playing dirty. What a stunning development.
(10-19-2021, 06:33 PM)Senters93 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a couple things! Yes lc has an easy schedule, yes Belfry has played some dam good teams! Belfry line smoked LC that gave the backfield plenty of room to run all over lc.
Here is the hard truth tho, if lc was allowed to grab players from West Virginia I believe they would win district titles over and over also!!

Imo stacking teams year end and year out with players from 2 different states should be against high school sport rules in general!!
Belfry dresses 35 players.  99 pct are home Pond Creek grown.  Others come when they are in middle school or a freshman.  Kids want to play for the best.  Case closed.  All kids have to be ruled eligible by the KHSAA.
(10-20-2021, 12:34 AM)bucslover68 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2021, 06:33 PM)Senters93 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a couple things! Yes lc has an easy schedule, yes Belfry has played some dam good teams! Belfry line smoked LC that gave the backfield plenty of room to run all over lc.

Belfry dresses 35 players.  99 pct are home Pond Creek grown.  Others come when they are in middle school or a freshman.  Kids want to play for the best.  Case closed.  All kids have to be ruled eligible by the KHSAA.
Where were the dalton brothers from again? And I seem to remember a few kids a couple years ago on the LC middle school team from fort gay and even a kid from carter co? The baseball team just got a pitcher from boyd co? LC has never got kids from Fort gay/Tolsia? 

Calm down kids transfer everywhere.
(10-19-2021, 07:15 PM)@"BoondockSaint you can take 16 oz of that horse piss and chug it. High school linemen don’t do that without it being shown somewhere. Maybe they learn in MS, but they learned it somewhere.So fill up your canteen and slurp it down and get the hell back to WV with your empty denial.BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]A 3-5 team that took you to the woodshed.  Let’s not forget that.

Class dismissed.

Peace!

You really should quit posting.  You’ve already proven yourself to be incompetent, a liar, lacking any football knowledge, and a long winded crying sack of shit.  

I’m just here waiting on your wife to get on here and tell us about your impotency. 

(10-21-2021, 10:18 PM)JBoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-16-2021, 06:01 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as a matter of fact I have just the answer for this. At the HS level you cannot block below the waist down field (the play in question the LC lineman was 5-7 yards downfield and went for a knee. With 5 minutes or less left in the game down by 29 points yes people have every right to question this and call it like it is. 

Class dismissed.

Peace!

You really should quit posting.  You’ve already proven yourself to be incompetent, a liar, lacking any football knowledge, and a long winded crying sack of shit.  

I’m just here waiting on your wife to get on here and tell us about your impotency. 

You really should quit posting.  You’ve already proven yourself to be incompetent, a liar, lacking any football knowledge whatsoever, and a long winded crying sack of shit. 

I’m just here waiting on your wife to tell us about your impotency issues, too.
(10-21-2021, 10:18 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-16-2021, 06:01 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as a matter of fact I have just the answer for this. At the HS level you cannot block below the waist down field (the play in question the LC lineman was 5-7 yards downfield and went for a knee. With 5 minutes or less left in the game down by 29 points yes people have every right to question this and call it like it is. 

Class dismissed.

Peace!

You really should quit posting.  You’ve already proven yourself to be incompetent, a liar, lacking any football knowledge whatsoever, and a long winded crying sack of shit. 

@irishcard16 my apologies for not specifying that it was the 31st play of the game, counting kickoff and punt, where the first example showed up on hudl film. It’s easy to see from the end zone angle, harder from the top side. Anyway, it’s past and hopefully there will be no further occurrences of anything other than just incidental stuff common to football on either side and disrespectful displays will be at a minimum or non-existent.

@BoondockSaint all I can say is that if that’s the best you have, that’s pretty sad. Fwiw, I’m not married and I hope no one has to suffer through living with you, either. If you’re not married and you’re a dude, DM me and I will provide my ex’s contact info because evidently you need the sort of suffering and anguish that (in my experience) only a gal like her can provide. By your language and temper issue evident here, she’s probably right up your back alley.

Good luck this week to the Pirates and Coach Haywood and fans (except you, @BoondockSaint)!
(10-25-2021, 12:44 PM)Brutus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2021, 10:18 PM)BoondockSaint Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-19-2021, 10:18 AM)Brutus Wrote: [ -> ]*Class back in session, Coach*

Peace!

@irishcard16 my apologies for not specifying that it was the 31st play of the game, counting kickoff and punt, where the first example showed up on hudl film. It’s easy to see from the end zone angle, harder from the top side. Anyway, it’s past and hopefully there will be no further occurrences of anything other than just incidental stuff common to football on either side and disrespectful displays will be at a minimum or non-existent.

@BoondockSaint all I can say is that if that’s the best you have, that’s pretty sad. Fwiw, I’m not married and I hope no one has to suffer through living with you, either. If you’re not married and you’re a dude, DM me and I will provide my ex’s contact info because evidently you need the sort of suffering and anguish that (in my experience) only a gal like her can provide. By your language and temper issue evident here, she’s probably right up your back alley.

Good luck this week to the Pirates and Coach Haywood and fans (except you, @BoondockSaint)!
Plain English is easily understood. lol
Pages: 1 2