Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Cross Country Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think is the best cross country team between Pantsville, Perry Central, Cordia, and Buckhorn?
Boys or Girls?
I'm not sure, I haven't seen any results for any teams other than Paintsville. Where have they been running? KTCCCA.org doesn't have results for any of the others. That being said Paintsville has a boy ranked in the top 20 in single A in the state. Their girls team seems to be solid this year, if they can get 5 to regions.
Boys. Is the boy thats ranked in top 20 from paintsville a sophmore? I remember last yesr Paintsville had a boy that ran in the region and he got first. Perry Central has a boy named Chris Noble that is a pretty good runner. Cordia has a boy names Zack Hurt thats also a good runner. I dont know who Buckhorns best runner is though. Theres also a boy named Nate Hovey that runs he probably gets it around 18 min. I dont know were hes from
I'm going to have to go with Zack Hurt from Corida, Great runner.
What do you think of Jimmy Noble from Buckhorn? I know at one meet at Buckhorn Chris Noble from Perry came in at first, Jimmy Noble from Buckhorn came in at second, and Zach Hurt from Cordia came in at third.
Yes, forgot about Jimmy Noble, very good runner.
Here's the link to kytrackxc, where the rankings come from. Eastern Ky runners don't get much respect though.

http://ky.milesplit.us/pages/10207classaboys