Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. Vs. Sheldon Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This will be a good game to watch im not sure who will win yet ill ket everyone know later in the week
I know everyone will go with Bell but it will be alot closer then thoughts
where is this game being played at?
The Rock
Cards by 3
I don't know much about Bell, but their program is always top notch. Good luck to both teams.
Bell County by 4 Touchdowns
cobra67 Wrote:Bell County by 4 Touchdowns

Oh ye of little faith....lol

It will be a hard fought game for both sides. The Cards are looking to proove themselves and I think that push will be enough for the W
Bell should and will dominate this game from start to finish. Nothing against SC....but this is more of a rebuilding year for SC. Yes...there is some talent on both sides of the ball....but not nearly enough to compete with Bell. 48-14.
One of these teams will suffer thier first loss of the season . IMO it wont be Bell . Way to much talent all around . SC has some talent but not enough for Bell or Belfry but I have been wrong before so go out there Cards and prove me wrong Good Luck Cards I'll be pulling for you. I will say if you can beat Bell then the red army of Belfry better look outTongueirateSho
The physical Bell County D will key on Dials all night so Sheldon Clark better be ready for that. Bell has probably the best kicker that I've ever seen as well so I'm going with Bell by 3td's.
Bell by 4 TD's.
Should Be a good game, both teams being undefeated, but I'm gonna have to go with Bell County 30-27
Here is my queston fo Card fans, they are no denying the scehdule hasn't been very hard. So how do you think it will affect the team finaly playing a very good and physical opponent? Dials will get some good licks laid on him and I doubt he will be able to carry the load as much as he has all season, he plays two very physical teams back to back, and the later has more on the line than the first one.
Coach Hitlon gets his 200th Win!
Bell will win this one, 49-20..
This is definitely the, "We told you so" game for the Cards. We shall see.......
This game will come down to who commits the most turnovers I see Sc winning this one by 1 Touchdown.
There is no way Sheldon Clark wins this one. It will be a long night for the Cards. Bell Co. is pretty darn good this year. Bell is one of the two mountain teams that I think could even beat Belfry.

Bell Co. 48-14
Just remember it is at The Rock.... Amazing things can happen ... Ask Belfry
Yeah I agree. it has to be the worst place I have ever watched a game. I should call Bell Co. and tell them to tape some flashlights to their helmets..lol That place is like playing in the dark.
Martin Countians can see in the dark =)
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Just remember it is at The Rock.... Amazing things can happen ... Ask Belfry

Amazing things also happen at the rock when Prestonsburg rolls into town Wink lol

Belfry overlooked SC last year.. Promise it wont happen again.. Wink

and it definetly won't happen to Bell Co. ... you can bet that.. it won't be close
mrfootball03 Wrote:Amazing things also happen at the rock when Prestonsburg rolls into town Wink lol

Belfry overlooked SC last year.. Promise it wont happen again.. Wink

and it definetly won't happen to Bell Co. ... you can bet that.. it won't be close

P-burg didn't roll to the Rock
The way SC is playing this year SC will win this game remember those words come this friday SC WILL WITH THIS GAME!
What do you mean the way they are playing? They haven't played anyone as of yet? We will see if they are for real or not on friday night.
I'm stated back to performance of the players, yes this will be a test for SC. This game will show how good SC really is I still see them winning this game though.
I got sc...
This is put up or shut up time for the Cards. If they even hang close and keep it w/in 2 or 3 TDs then it's a moral victory for them. Heaven forbid they win, then we'll see a true war and find out just how many people can be crammed into CAM stadium the following week.

I DO hope the cards win. I hope they are really that good, and have been holding back a little or something.
I will take Sheldon Clark in this one. They are a smash mouth football team, and they will prove it this friday. Good luck cards.
Pages: 1 2 3