Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 42 - Pike Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Sheldon Clark
cangrats cards
great game for the cards. its the best game they have played all year. there defence was great besides 2 plays that the pass coverage broke down. but other than that they played a great ball game. dials ran the ball great and damen played well also. now these next two weeks we will see what the cards are really made of and if there going to compete for a state championship or not.Big Grin
Congrats to the cards
Did Kelly play for SC?
yes kelly played and he and some goods run and had a td
Great game by the Cards. Finally put together a complete game
Yep they played a good game from start to end they dont need to act like they are untouchable next week where they are 7-0 they need keep their head straight next week if they can try come away from the win which will be really hard to do
What was dials stats?
260 I think
And Kelly I think got 160
The cards played a solid game. Dials had some very good rushes and Kelly complimented the ground attack nicely.

Next week will be a true test, up till now we havent played any solid teams. Bell will put the hype to the test.
Congrats Cards
7-0 ???!!? Impressive
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:7-0 ???!!? Impressive

Yes it is impressive i dont care what people say on here that we havent played anyone the way i see it you can goout and get beat on any given night so in my eyes Sc has proved themselfs to me. If this team can play the way they have this year and kepp there heads out of the clouds and play hard football we can go 10-0 theres no doubt about that.
Beat Down...
Xzoom34X Wrote:Beat Down...

True Sheldon Clark ran all over the Hawks they had 28-0 going into half time.