Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballard Memorial @ Mayfield 10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 2A Ballard Memorial (0-7) will travel to Class 2A #3 Mayfield (7-0)

Ballard Memorial losses: Marshall County 62-0, South Fultn (TN) 20-6, Massac County (IL) 58-20, Fulton County 8-0
                                   Hopkins County Central 49-0, Covid 0-1, Murray 75-6

Mayfield wins: Graves County 35-21, Hopkinsville 21-3, Paducah Tilghman 42-28, McCracken County 32-14, 
                     Calloway County 56-13, Fort Campbell 55-0, Caldwell County 35-16

Thoughts?
Mayfield JV would probably put a running clock on Ballard
MHS will beat the Bombers soundly. However, we will not see the coaches allow what happened by Murray. You won’t see the Cards fight to put 75 up on anyone. As a matter of fact, the Bombers will most likely get a score or two. May not help the RPI numbers but, no one wants to be beat down like that.
Mayfield getting closer to the big game! Taking care of business here.

Mayfield 56
Ballard Memorial 00
Scoring margin has no factor on RPI
(10-12-2021, 05:53 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: [ -> ]Scoring margin has no factor on RPI

Thats right.
It’s about time mayfield moves up in class, It doesn’t matter if its 1A or 2A they are always playing in a week district. Waiting on mysonis55
Forgot my prediction

Mayfield 64
Ballard Memorial 07
(10-14-2021, 09:19 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]It’s about time mayfield moves up in class, It doesn’t matter if its 1A or 2A they are always playing in a week district.  Waiting on mysonis55
Why would mayfield move up in class if their enrollment doesn’t justify it? Moving up to 3A they would still be playing in a weak district compared to the state as a whole WOULDNT they? Mayfield’s district is weak, murray and Caldwell co usually field decent teams, but Ballard and fort Campbell are usually horrible, we can’t change that. Mayfield does try and schedule as tuff of out of district they can without driving 4 or 5 hours for a game. All their no. District opponents are above 2A and they schedule the toughest teams they can in western ky.

Having said that, I would like for them to get Owensboro on the schedule.
^ Just trying to get under mysonis55
(10-15-2021, 02:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]^ Just trying to get under mysonis55

Maybe his mule is in a ditch 64SUR.
I stand corrected. MHS may score in the 70’s. It was 48-0 when I left with about 11:40 left in first half. Ballard just can’t stop anything. I don’t think they can keep jv from scoring 20+.