Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th District Tournament Predictions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the first round (Tuesday) East Ridge takes on Shelby Valley. The winner of that plays Pikeville (Wednesday). What is everyone's thoughts on this?
East Ridge defeating Shelby Valley, and Pikeville taking the championship.
ER will probably beat SV and like i have said before i believe that ER can pull through against Pikeville. ER just needs to work together as a team and not get down on theirselves. Also I know that the two of the players that were injured are now back and ready to play...so we will see how this ends up!!! GOOD LUCK LADY WARRIORS!!!!
East Ridge beat Valley and it was pretty intense but the Lady Warriors pulled through a win...they were serving strong and hopefully they can play just as well or better against Pikeville to win the tourney!! Good Luck Lady Warriors!!
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]
Fan1 Wrote:East Ridge defeating Shelby Valley, and Pikeville taking the championship!!
East Ridge defeated Shelby Valley, and [B]East Ridge took the championship!![/B]
[/SIZE][/SIZE] :1:
EAST RIDGE LADY WARRIORS=56th DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!! I knew we could do it too...it came to be that ER had the biggest heart in this game!!! And Congrats to Beth Anders on getting MVP!!:1:
All tourney team for 56th district

Shelby Valley: BriAnn Roberts
Heather FLeming
Samantha Blair

Pikeville: Ashley Martell
Jordan Schull
Christina Johnson

East Ridge: Lacosta Standifur
Beth Anders also MVP
Breanna Bentley

Congrats to all girls. You all played hard and deserve these awards.