Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Somerset 10/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 2A Danville (4-3) will travel Friday to Class 2A Somerset (1-6)

Danville wins: Garrard County 23-20, Lincoln County 13-7, North Hardin 28-25, Hazard 23-7
          losses: Covid 0-1, Covid 0-1, Bullitt East 62-13

Somerset wins: Covid 1-0
            losses: Lincoln County 50-20, Beechwood 49-0, Paintsville 33-6, Corbin 52-6, Williamsburg 21-14, Hazard 31-0

Thoughts?
Tough season for Somerset,

Danville 42
Somerset 14
Danville 35
Somerset 14
Danville 28-0, if the 2 players for Danville are out like being said then Somerset 14-13,
Bunnies - 20
Ads - 14
If Danville can field a team, they win this game. If Caleb Burns and Corydon Crawford are both out, they win 42-14. If one or both play, they win 63-7.
Danville should win pretty big.
This is one I feel like Danville should win but the game being at Somerset they’re going to find a way. Or I’m just completely wrong.
If Coach Peach losses this game I don't think he will be the Coach at Danville next year. And I got a feeling the young Jumpers will get there first win Friday night.
Danville lost bad to Bullitt East but they are not terrible. Somerset will NOT win this game.
Danville had a lot going on in the loss to Bullitt East. They need to scrap that one and move forward.
(10-06-2021, 04:42 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Danville had a lot going on in the loss to Bullitt East. They need to scrap that one and move forward.

I agree. The problem is Peach doesn't have enough players to sit someone who can help them for giving a terrible effort. There is one player who should not get any playing time this week but he just can't take him off the field.