Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County @ Bell County 10/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 3A Garrard County (3-4) will travel to Log Mountain Friday against Class 3A Bell County (5-1)

Garrard County wins: Anderson County 28-14, Paintsville 22-14, McCreary Central 54-15
                    losses: Danville 23-20, Casey County 28-22, Covid 0-1, Covid 0-1

Bell County wins: Knox Central 22-14, Lincoln County 33-14, Whitley County 36-22, McCreary County 44-18, Rockcastle County 24-0
              losses: North Laurel 30-22

Thoughts?
Bell County 42
Garrard County 14
I think Bell wins but I'd love to see Garrard give them a game. Garrard has a couple of guys who can put up some points.
Heard Garrard had a coaching change? Any truth to that?

Should be a great game.
Garrard County is a little better than you think but Bell County on the road is a tall order.
Garrard has some good players, along with what I think is a possible great skill player. They have one lineman who should dominate every down he plays. If you watch this game, just watch his feet, or when he goes from the sideline into the game. He's an athletic big guy. But like often the case, not sure he goes all out all the time. Their young skill kid is VERY similar to Bell's QB that came up from Tennessee a year or two ago. I'm not kidding, he's that elusive, quick, and when he gets 17 or 18 he'll probably have that top end speed. But Bell will win this game, with coaching, with bigger numbers, with bigger players, with tradition. IF Garrard had their fullback, he'd make this game tighter. I hate the injury that kid suffered. As is, Bell by 3 TDS, possibly 4 if Garrard doesn't play well. If Bell can't stop that Garrard QB from running, he can keep them in a 2 TD game (unlikely though).
(10-04-2021, 08:57 AM)TakeOver12 Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Garrard had a coaching change? Any truth to that?

Should be a great game.

Coach Perry has had some health issues and Coach Baierlein has been filling in. But Coach Perry is still the coach.
(10-05-2021, 08:43 AM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2021, 08:57 AM)TakeOver12 Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Garrard had a coaching change? Any truth to that?

Should be a great game.

Coach Perry has had some health issues and Coach Baierlein has been filling in.  But Coach Perry is still the coach.
Prayers up for Coach Perry!
I thank Garrard may pull this one off
Hope not
Bell County 35-7. I need to go to this game and recruit a Golden Lion.