Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 14 Great Crossing 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final the gap is really shrinking fast. These two should play again in a few weeks in the playoffs. Good game.
I can see more and more kids going to Great Crossing as time passes. Who wants to play in a system that runs the wing T? The gap is closing fast
(10-02-2021, 12:00 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Final the gap is really shrinking fast. These two should play again in a few weeks in the playoffs. Good game.
Just telling you if Great Crossing doesn't beat them this year, its going to be a long time before they do. Great Crossing starts like 18 Seniors and Scott only about 5, and Scott JV and Freshman both beat team pretty bad this year.

(10-02-2021, 12:46 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]I can see more and more kids going to Great  Crossing as time passes. Who wants to play in a system that runs the wing T? The gap is closing fast
Like I said if the don't beat them this year I do not no when. Most of Scott County's freshman lives in Great Crossing district but opened enrolled to Scott County. They will be Seniors when the new SCHS is built. Scott County just stlill.carries the name, but we all know they can't be the same the lost 1600 students to Great Crossing which is the bigger school people seem to forget that. I think tonight was a upset hell Great Crossing was 5-0 with 18 senior starters