Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone listening to the game? I am still at work and could use some scores please.
14 -0 Belfry early in the 1st
Halftime Score..

Belfry 27
Magoffin 0
Belfry 34
Magoffin 0

6:05 left in 3rd quarter
Did dustin may get hurt
Yes, he got injured last week. He will be back in about 2 more weeks. Thanks for the updates.
i was talkin to someone today and they said he tore his acl
No it is a type II sprain of the ......not the acl but the something cl. I can't think.
Belfry 41
Magoffin 0

4:36 to go in 3rd quarter
You got some bad informaton, Dustin is resting this week, he tweaked his knee last week against Pikeville, he will be fine. Belfry is owning Magoffin County and he has the opportunioty to rest and will probably do the same next week.

Also Belfry still has had no one score on thier firststring defense.
Belfry sure does have a bright future and tonight has proved that .. Lovern and Varney are going to be awesome!
Actually my info is right on. His Dr note has him being released the day before the Sheldon Clark game. He still will not play but the team will be ok letting him rest an additional week. I would love to see him back asap but I would rather him be totally healed and ready for playoffs than risking him to early.
Sprained MCL, he'll be ready for the playoffs.......
Pond Creek Wrote:Actually my info is right on. His Dr note has him being released the day before the Sheldon Clark game. He still will not play but the team will be ok letting him rest an additional week. I would love to see him back asap but I would rather him be totally healed and ready for playoffs than risking him to early.

So he won't play against Sheldon Clark?

What will be his first game back?
Belfry 41
Magoffin 8

3:30 left in 4th
East Carter
NEXT Wrote:Sprained MCL, he'll be ready for the playoffs.......

That was the letter I was looking for M....MCL!
Belfry 41
Magoffin 14

30 seconds left in 4th