Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your favorite theme/amusement park???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would def have to say Cedar Point. by far the best place ever for rollercoasters and thrills. everyone needs to go there at least once.
Camden Park...lol.....no, i would say Disney World in L.A. is the best I have been to
roller coasters Cedar Point by far
best ride spiderman Isle of adventure.
best ride was spiderman at Isle of Adventure till i rode the Millinium (sp) Express at Cedar Point.... best coaster/ride ever!
I've always liked King's Island. I love Face-Off and the Drop-Zone. They are 2 of my favorites.
Universal Studios in Hollywood has some awesome stunt shows, and cool things to see. The rides are ok, but nothing really breathtaking.

Univeral Studios in Orlando is about the same way, they have great shows and attractions but the rides aren't much to write home about

Disney Land in L.A. is a lot of fun, but once again the rides aren't great. They are basically made for everyone.

Camden Park or whatver had a couple good rides. They probably weren't the safest in the world but were good for a cheap thrill.

Ghost town in the sky in Cherokee N.C. I think, had a few good rides. They all went out over the mtn. and got kind of freaky lol. Plus they had a couple good shows.

I have never been to King's Island or Cedar Point but one day I hope to go.
King's Island, but I haven't been to Cedar Point yet.
King's Island isnt too bad. Some of the rides are pretty cool and the lines arent very long. The food and drinks are really expensive though, but you will get that at any park. As far as just the rides go, then there are something for everyone. I went last summer and it wasnt that bad. I haven't been to Cedar Point yet.
I dont like theme parks.. Im not much of a thrill seeker...lol.. I almost have to be forced or begged to get onto a rollercoaster or any ride like that.
I have been to Kings Island, Carowinds in North Carolina, and Camden Park( a long time ago)...I think that's it but I dont have a favorite.
Dinsey World. Absolutely love it. Makes me feel like a little kid again. Staying in Disney World hotels are the best idea too if you go there becaise you can get special deals.
I LOOOOVE Camden Park! Wink Okay...well when I was 10 I did. I'm not sure which ones I like...I've never been to Cedar Point so I would love to go.
Kings Island
I liked Disneyland (Cali) better than Disney World (Fla.), but I liked the way they were setup. They put a lot of work into the appearance, not just the rides. California Adventure was pretty cool. It was more for the rides than the look.

MGM Studios in Orlando was an ok place. Hated Epcot, but I can see what they were trying to do with it and I guess some people can enjoy that.

I love going to Kings Island. I try to go every year. My favorite there would have to be Son of Beast.

Overall I can't say I really have a favorite. I would like to visit the Disney's and California Adventure again to help make up my mind. Big Grin