Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 40 Harlan County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

First win ever over Harlan County according to the Radio source of Harlan County.

Congratulations Clay County!!!
Way to go Tigers! Solid win.
This should be the first win over Harlan County Central for Clay County. No disrespect intended towards the Black Bears but this one wasn’t as close as the score shows. The Tigers recovered the opening kick and really never looked back. It was an odd feeling on a Monday night but the atmosphere was awesome. I thought Rice played an excellent game and the defense showed up big. Hopkins left the game late, not sure what happened. Hope he’s doing okay. Duff for Clay received a serious ankle injury as well.
Congrats to Coach Sizemore and the Tigers, I had a feeling they where gonna take this one, Clay on the rise if they can keep the kids coming out they’ll only get better…
Congratulations Tigers!!
Nice win for the tigers. Completely dominated from start to finish. The Field looked amazing also!
I like the play calling in this game. QB looking very comfortable with his passing. Very proud of Clay. Nice win.