Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New 5A RPI is Shifted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Frederick Douglass
2. Woodford Co.
3. Graves
4. Owensboro 
5. South Warren
6. Greenwood
7. Great Crossing
8. N. Laurel
9. CovCath
10. Southwestern
11. Cooper
12. Conner 
13. Pulaski
14. Bowling Green
15. South Oldham
16. Collins
17. Highlands
18. West Jess
19. Montgomery
20. Scott County
Woodford County is having a very good season. Frederick Douglass having a awesome season.
South Warren looking to spoil the fun!
I like it!
Graves county just might be a dark horse.
(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Woodford County is having a very good season. Frederick Douglass having a  awesome season.
South Warren looking to spoil the fun!
I like it!

I would not be surprised if South Warren moves to first after their game with Bowling Green Friday night. Douglass does not have anyone very good left until the last game of the year vs Boyle. However according to the silly RPI four of the top 20 teams is the same district. I don't see any way how Montgomery has a better RPI than Scott Co. but what do I know. lol
(09-26-2021, 07:56 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I would not be surprised if South Warren moves to first after their game with Bowling Green Friday night. Douglass does not have anyone very good left until the last game of the year vs Boyle. However according to the silly RPI four of the top 20 teams is the same district. I don't see any way how Montgomery has a better RPI than Scott Co. but what do I know. lol
MoCo is 3-2 and Scott Co. is 2-3. Having a winning record is a good place to start.
(09-26-2021, 09:15 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2021, 07:56 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I would not be surprised if South Warren moves to first after their game with Bowling Green Friday night. Douglass does not have anyone very good left until the last game of the year vs Boyle. However according to the silly RPI four of the top 20 teams is the same district. I don't see any way how Montgomery has a better RPI than Scott Co. but what do I know. lol
MoCo is 3-2 and Scott Co. is 2-3. Having a winning record is a good place to start.
It should also have to do with the quality of team we will see I would feel pretty safe that Scott Co. will win by 25+ if not running clock them. The teams they beat in their 3 wins is a combined 5-11. What probably helped them is playing and beating a weak 6A team in GRC they also lost to a 3A team at home. I guess we will see how they do against Scott Co., Douglass, and Great Crossing.