Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County (WV) @ Raceland 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lincoln County (WV) (3-2)  will travel to Class 1A Raceland (4-1)

Lincoln County (WV) wins: Roane County 30-28, Ripley 50-21, Oak Hill 44-21
                           losses: Princeton 35-0, Point Pleasant 48-20

Raceland wins: Ashland Blazer 16-7, Rowan County 50-26, West Carter 21-0, Greenup County 32-0
            losses: Russell 28-18

Sorry about earlier thread, rushed due to road trip LOL. 

Thoughts?
I am going with the Rams
I will too, Go Raceland!
Rams by eleventy billion!
(09-27-2021, 09:21 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]Rams by eleventy billion!

First time I have heard that!
Going with the RAMS @ home.
How long of a trip is it for Lincoln Co.?
Looking for this one to get canceled. Rams better have a back up plan
(09-28-2021, 12:18 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]How long of a trip is it for Lincoln Co.?
Looking for this one to get canceled. Rams better have a back up plan
There's no reason for it to get canceled.
Lincoln Co. is about 50 miles away from Raceland.
Lincoln Co is in West Hamlin. Get off on hal grier exit and head towards the end of the earth on WV10! Helluva bus ride there and back. I say Rams by 3 or 4 scores.
(09-29-2021, 06:49 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln Co is in West Hamlin. Get off on hal grier exit and head towards the end of the earth on WV10! Helluva bus ride there and back. I say Rams by 3 or 4 scores.
Idk if Raceland has scored more the 4 touchdowns in a game this season haha. I believe we scored a lot in the Rowan game but I think there was a couple defensive scores. Rams offense is dreadful to watch
(09-29-2021, 07:08 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2021, 06:49 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln Co is in West Hamlin. Get off on hal grier exit and head towards the end of the earth on WV10! Helluva bus ride there and back. I say Rams by 3 or 4 scores.
Idk if Raceland has scored more the 4 touchdowns in a game this season haha. I believe we scored a lot in the Rowan game but I think there was a couple defensive scores. Rams offense is dreadful to watch
Yeah, really dreadful. Averaging 339 yards of total offense a game and four yards shy of 1700 total yards of offense after five games. A lot of teams would like to be that dreadful smh ...always complaining. You'd probably complain if someone gave you a million dollars because it wasn't in small enough bills. 

Come on RAMDAD, find something positive for a change.
Go Rams. 28-21
(09-27-2021, 09:21 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]Rams by eleventy billion!

And then some.
Raceland 31 Lincoln Co. 0 halftime
38-0 Rams 3rd quarter