Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer @ Elizabethtown 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 3A Defending Champion Ashland Blazer (3-3) will travel to Class 3A runner-up Elizabethtown (3-3)

Ashland Blazer wins: Boyd County 10-7, West Jessamine 58-21, Bourbon County 53-14
                    losses: Raceland 16-7, George Washington(WV) 35-21, Covid 0-1

Elizabethtown wins: North Bullitt 21-7, Nelson County 35-7, Thomas Nelson 39-12
                  losses: Meade County 16-3, John Hardin 39-27, Bardstown 42-14

Thoughts?
Picking the home team

Elizabethtown 41
Ashland 21
Ashland a different animal now than 5 weeks ago. Give me Ashland by a td
(09-26-2021, 12:03 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Picking the home team

Elizabethtown 41
Ashland 21
Thanks to Scotty_Bronson I got the score backward on my prediction.  Lol!!

Ashland 41
Elizabethtown 21
I am going with the Tomcats on this one
The way Ashland has scored the last couple games, I have to pick them.

Ashland 28
E town 14
Ashland is playing really well but that’s a long Bus ride Friday and could play a huge factor in the game. Ashland by 2 scores. 31-17.
Ashland 21-14
Game Day!
14-0 E-Town. Ashland is flat and self destructing with penalties. Tomcats 2 positions and 3 and outs on both. Ashland gets a 3 and out on E-Town and Ashland with another 3 and out.

Ashland with a pick in the end zone for a huge stop.

Tomcats with zero first downs on 4 possessions. They have more penalty yards then total yards and it’s half way through the 2nd quarter.

Tomcats with another 3 and out on D. Offense might want to get off the bus.

E-Town D is swarming and great scouting almost seems like they know what play Ashland is running. Ashland throws a pick around midfield and Ashland gives up a 50 yard TD pass on the first play. 21-0 E Town.

Tomcats throw another pick but it’s fumbled back to Ashland. Tomcats get a big run on back to back plays and are deep in E- Town territory.

TD Tomcats. 21-7 E- Town 1:49 till half.

Halftime 21-7 E-Town.
Ashland to receive.
Come on Ashland!!
Tomcats 3 and out! They just don’t have it tonight. Look out of sync offensively.

Tomcats hold Ashland throws a swing pass to Padron and he takes it to the house 48 yards. 21-14 E-Town.

Tomcats get a 3 and out after a muffed kickoff backed up E-Town. Punt is returned inside the E-Town 20. TD Tomcats 21-ALL.

End of 3. Ashland and E-Town 21 a piece.

Tomcats get a roughing call on a 4th and 26 punt to give E-Town new life and they take advantage and drive down and score. 28-21. E-Town tries a squib kick but #10 Padron takes it to the house TD Tomcats. 28-28

Tomcats pick off a deep pass and run it back inside the E-Town 20.

TD Tomcats!!! 35-28 around 4 minutes left.

Ashland holds on 3 straight plays from their 10 and take over on downs. E-Town without any timeouts Ashland should run the clock out.
Final 35-28 Tomcats!!