Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 35 Lincoln County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Lincoln County has fell completely off. Lincoln County RB Lee Amon didn't play again. I think he's played 10 games in 4 years. Kid stays injured a lot.
I'm not close enough to that program to hear anything but after watching film, they must of had some players not playing. Lincoln was poised to be a very good team coming into this year with all there fire power returning. Sure is a shocker to see them on the wrong side of the score board when they would be favored in most of them with that team they had last year. IMO.
The Southwestern game went about like I thought but Lincoln is better than Danville and lost, they are better than Bell and they lost and they are a LOT better than East Jessamine and lost so I don't really understand what is happening in Stanford. They returned a lot like Bull said and they have just not brought their game to the field this year. I mean Bell County is not bad but they are not very good either.
If I heard correctly Southwestern with 8 starters out for this game this week. If thats true, and all these backups getting game reps during season, could make they very dangerous if they get roster to 100% come playoff time.
Way to go Southwestern.