Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. X 35 Trinity 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Trinity is 0-6 and would still be a heavy favorite to win Classes 1-5
(09-24-2021, 11:47 PM)tazcat Wrote: [ -> ]Trinity is 0-6 and would still be a heavy favorite to win Classes 1-5

Crazy aint it lol.
Way to go St. X. A few of us knocked it out of the park in pick em this week.
I looked and St. X was up 21-0 then I looked and wow, what a comeback by Trinity. Trinity can win 6A too. Its not over till its over. Congratulations to St. X. Huge win!!
(09-24-2021, 11:47 PM)tazcat Wrote: [ -> ]Trinity is 0-6 and would still be a heavy favorite to win Classes 1-5

That's true, but unfortunately for them, they play in class 6A, but I see what you're stating.
(09-25-2021, 12:28 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I looked and St. X was up 21-0 then I looked and wow, what a comeback by Trinity. Trinity can win 6A too. Its not over till its over. Congratulations to St. X. Huge win!!
Trinity always has a shot. Ain't this Jay Cobb's first year as coach there?
(09-25-2021, 12:26 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Crazy aint it lol.
Yeah its just amazing the separation between Trinity, Male and ST X from most all the State, even 6A....well in most yrs... maybe thats not the case for Trinity this yr...was just saying.   If im not mistaken just a few yrs ago I think Trinity started out like 0-5 or something and played for the State Title.  I know they play alot of out of state powers and I totally understand why.

(09-25-2021, 12:29 AM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]

That's true, but unfortunately for them, they play in class 6A, but I see what you're stating.
Yeah I didnt mean nothing bad for all the top teams in 1-5A at all its just amazing how good they always are and even a down yr for Trinity they still would beat 99% of KY.   I'm just saying based on reputation I haven't seen them play this season anyway, I've seen them in the past.
(09-25-2021, 12:29 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2021, 12:28 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I looked and St. X was up 21-0 then I looked and wow, what a comeback by Trinity. Trinity can win 6A too. Its not over till its over. Congratulations to St. X. Huge win!!

It is his first year as head coach after all that graduation of talent to boot. I read some articles about him. Should be fine.
A loss is a loss, but this did give me hope. After the mistakes and miscues in the first half, Trinity came back hungry, instead of defeated, and made this a real game. They'll continue to improve and develop I'm certain. Nobody would call them the favorite this year, but I think they still have a shot at the title if they continue to grow. Keep it up Rocks.
(09-25-2021, 08:59 AM)CarzyRock Wrote: [ -> ]A loss is a loss, but this did give me hope. After the mistakes and miscues in the first half, Trinity came back hungry, instead of defeated, and made this a real game. They'll continue to improve and develop I'm certain. Nobody would call them the favorite this year, but I think they still have a shot at the title if they continue to grow. Keep it up Rocks.

I agree.They'll be tough to beat come playoff time.
(09-25-2021, 08:44 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2021, 12:29 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

It is his first year as head coach after all that graduation of talent to boot. I read some articles about him. Should be fine.

He will get that defense fine tuned .
(09-25-2021, 01:31 AM)tazcat Wrote: [ -> ]

Crazy aint it lol.
Yeah its just amazing the separation between Trinity, Male and ST X from most all the State, even 6A....well in most yrs... maybe thats not the case for Trinity this yr...was just saying.   If im not mistaken just a few yrs ago I think Trinity started out like 0-5 or something and played for the State Title.  I know they play alot of out of state powers and I totally understand why.

Yeah I didnt mean nothing bad for all the top teams in 1-5A at all its just amazing how good they always are and even a down yr for Trinity they still would beat 99% of KY.   I'm just saying based on reputation I haven't seen them play this season anyway, I've seen them in the past.
Well heck, with around 1,400 students, all male I believe, they should beat most schools in ky every year, geez
(09-25-2021, 03:18 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]

Crazy aint it lol.

Well heck, with around 1,400 students, all male I believe, they should beat most schools in ky every year, geez

Exactly. The real anomaly is whenever a T or X coach is somehow unable to generate wins despite their programs’ countless advantages.

Thus, it would not surprise me at all to see T win state this season…again.
(09-25-2021, 03:18 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]

Crazy aint it lol.

Nobody can disagree with you on this. They definitely have a huge advantage.
What huge advantage does Trinity have over Carmel, Male, LaSalle, St.X, and St Rita?