Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 23 Hazard 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Prayers for the injured Danville player!
I hate injuries! Congratulations to Danville. They just keep on rolling.
Yes, prayers for the young man that was injured.

Seems Hazard didn't use Johnson as much in their offense.
Like to hear more about what happened in this game.
I watched the live stream. I thought Hazard played the better game up until 4th quarter. Both teams went through a time period when they couldn't execute well. There was a long delay with Danville's injury and the feeds kept cutting out so I'm not sure what happened but he appeared to have a serious injury. (prayers!!)

So when Danville finally went ahead late in the game, things just sort of seemed to line up for them.

To be honest, I was disappointed in Hazard's game. It happens to all teams at one time or another but it just didn't seem that they were playing close to their potential.

No disrespect meant here to anybody; JMO.
Danville should have won 35-0 or more. They were headed for a touchdown on the first drive and a bizarre fumble led to Hazard's only score.
(09-25-2021, 11:24 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Danville should have won 35-0 or more. They were headed for a touchdown on the first drive and a bizarre fumble led to Hazard's only score.

Saw the clips on the Mountain sports. Danville looked solid.
Aside the Leslie game Hazard offense seems to struggle to find the endzone.
How did Hazard play the better game when they had one first down in the first half? They got completely dominated the whole game. Danville really should've put a running clock on Hazard. If they had an accurate QB they would be better. Hazard scored on a fumble recovery. Danville has a pretty good defense, just don't have any offense because the lack of QB play. I think I read Hazard had under 100 yards of total offense.
Peach can coach, despite the fans and parents who were bitter over what happened to their ex coach. Danville has a very fast defense. Coach Peach will lead Danville to a championship one year if they stick with him and the talent don't siphon over to Boyle.
Way to go Admirals!