Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 24 Estill County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Mt. Vernon.

Estill had their chances. Two of Rock's scores came on an 85 yard kick return and a fumble return.
lol estill sucks cant beat anyone. i know rock is in their district but if it wasnt for that i wouldnt play them. estill acts like they scared of rock just like they do of breathitt. estill will win one or maybe two more games this season and thats it theyll get killed by bell garrard and casey congrats rock
(09-24-2021, 10:43 PM)Hammerin' Hank Wrote: [ -> ]lol estill sucks cant beat anyone. i know rock is in their district but if it wasnt for that i wouldnt play them. estill acts like they scared of rock just like they do of breathitt. estill will win one or maybe two more games this season and thats it theyll get killed by bell garrard and casey congrats rock

Huh  Dislike
Sounds like this was a slug fest, Congratulations to both teams! Keep your heads up Estill County! Congratulations Rockcastle!
Rockcastle literally had the ball bounce their way two times.  Once on a muffed punt, once off the backup QB's face mask.  They had the TD on the return and only one offensive TD.  Things looked bleak with Estill driving with 6 minutes left and Rock ahead by 4 points.  It was a defensive game. 
Prayers for the Estill QB.  Hope things turn out OK for him.  He was putting NO pressure on his right leg at all.
Game could have went either way.
Proud of the Rock Boys for hanging in and again showing some grit.
This game was a wild one and fun to watch. Estill isn’t a bad team they have plenty of size and the QB is a baller. We had Chasteen go out on the second play of the game followed by one of our lineman. Didn’t look good early on for sure but as the game settled in and things got going Rock defense played a great game. Estill was able to get a few drives going and do some great things. Rock scored first on a pass. Next score for Rock came off Kickoff returned 92 yards for score. Then Rock blocked a punt and ended up scoring on 2 yards out on 4th down as Chasteen returned in the 3rd quarter on offense. Then late in game rock scooped and scored as a bad snap goes off the QB face mask and right to Chasteen for 70-80 yard scoop and score. Crazy ways to score and Rock found several of them. Was a classic game to watch. This year’s Rock team is just gritty and doesn’t quit that has been what has helped them win a lot of there games this year. They were an 80 yard bomb under 1 min left in week 1 against Taylor county and 6 points from being undefeated right now. They have learned and grown each week and it’s been fun to watch happen. Good luck rest of the season Estill. Hold your head up you left it all out on the field tonight no shame in your game.
Way to go Rockets!
Congratulations to rock sounds like Estill was a couple play’s away from crushing the rock