Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thursday Night YOUR high School game or Kentucky vs. South Carolina???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your team plays tomorrow night which game are you gonna watch?

Figured it would be interesting on what locals are gonna do.
Going to watch the UK game.
The HIGH SCHOOL teams NEED your support more than UK does.

I hope everyone gets out and supports our local kids.
I've gotta go to the Apple Bowl.
Apple Bowl til about half time, then to the house for some more cold beer and the UK game (dependin on the score by that time).
Will be watching the Cats and listening to the Belfry Pirates over the internet.
I didn’t vote. It wasn’t an option.
Watching the Apple Bowl and listening to Cats on headset. GO EAGLES!!! GO CATS!!!
Old Timer Wrote:The HIGH SCHOOL teams NEED your support more than UK does.

I hope everyone gets out and supports our local kids.
I WOULD be SUPPORTING my team, BUT I broke my leg in August so my only option is to watch UK play.TongueirateSho
I will be watching Estill County play, but hope to catch some of the UK game. Go big blue!!!!!
I'll be at BW 3's watching the cats play. I live in Lexington, so I cant watch my Pirates live.
No brainer. Either watch my high school play a middle of the season game that will have no bearing on recruiting, whether the season is over, or what happens in the playoffs, or watch MY University of Kentucky play its most important game to this point of the Rich Brooks era. Win this game in front of the entire nation and UK will be sitting pretty with some BIG DOG recruits, AND they will be in FIRST PLACE in the SEC East. This kind of team doesnt come along very often, and when it does, you just cant miss a minute of it.
I'll Be Watching Estill County Play... Go 'Neers <3
BurntTires Wrote:I WOULD be SUPPORTING my team, BUT I broke my leg in August so my only option is to watch UK play.TongueirateSho
I know the feeling man, maybe we can hav ea pitty party haha. Having a broke leg has drove me crazy.
THOMCAT Wrote:Watching the Apple Bowl and listening to Cats on headset. GO EAGLES!!! GO CATS!!!

Great minds DO think alike. :headphone
Well i have a soccer game around Louisville against St. Catherine College so hopefully i will make it back to the dorm to watch the 2nd half on the big movie screen on the lawn
Going to the Apple Bowl, probably taping the UK game.
Wink LET"S GET OUT AND SUPPORT OUR HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS.... These boys need use cheering them on !!!! Go Warriors !!! Vote for ironman of the week @ www.thesportsflash.com.. and vote for Warrior.. big Mike Rowe !!! thanks

:Thumbs:
Pikevilles gane against South Floyd was moved to Friday and Ill admit I was very happy with that call.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Pikevilles gane against South Floyd was moved to Friday and Ill admit I was very happy with that call.
How could Pikevills game be moved to Friday when it has always been on Friday. Pikeville tried to get the game moved to Thursday but it was never agreed upon by SF. Therefore it was never a definite thing. This game was scheduled for Friday and will be played on Friday. They couldn't get it on Thursday because that is SF volleyball senior night.
I would rather attend my high schools game than watch UK. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching UK play but I would rather watch my favorite team play.
corndog23 Wrote:No brainer. Either watch my high school play a middle of the season game that will have no bearing on recruiting, whether the season is over, or what happens in the playoffs, or watch MY University of Kentucky play its most important game to this point of the Rich Brooks era. Win this game in front of the entire nation and UK will be sitting pretty with some BIG DOG recruits, AND they will be in FIRST PLACE in the SEC East. This kind of team doesnt come along very often, and when it does, you just cant miss a minute of it.
I AM WITH YOU BROTHER.Cool
BelfryPride Wrote:I'll be at BW 3's watching the cats play. I live in Lexington, so I cant watch my Pirates live.
Well I guess I'll see ya' there. That was my plan for the night. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!:flame:
Watch the U.K. game and breakdown game film in between commercials then after the game, watch game film until around 12:00.