Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central @ Morgan County 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorghum Bowl at Morgan County will consist of Class 2A Knott County Central (1-3) and Class 2A Morgan County (2-3)

Knott County Central wins: Bath County 38-33
                             losses: Magoffin County 38-32, Martin County 48-16, Betsy Layne Covid 1-0

Morgan County wins: Seneca 44-42, Jackson County 46-20
                     losses: Betsy Layne 56-20, Covid 0-1, Paris 22-14

Thoughts?
Knott wins this one 36-22
Knott County 42-21
Knott County Central 28
Morgan County 21
Is this game still
On?
Hope this game gets to be played, Kizer Sloan is at the top of the state with 315 yds a game in the air and is very efficient through 3 games. 64 percent completion is tough for someone to have at this high volume air attack. Expect a big performance and plan to see if this team has improved any, 48-21 knott.
(09-21-2021, 12:34 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this game gets to be played, Kizer Sloan is at the top of the state with 315 yds a game in the air and is very efficient through 3 games. 64 percent completion is tough for someone to have at this high volume air attack. Expect a big performance and plan to see if this team has improved any, 48-21 knott.
They still 1-3. Can’t stop anyone.  But I do think they will beat morgan .
(09-21-2021, 02:03 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2021, 12:34 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this game gets to be played, Kizer Sloan is at the top of the state with 315 yds a game in the air and is very efficient through 3 games. 64 percent completion is tough for someone to have at this high volume air attack. Expect a big performance and plan to see if this team has improved any, 48-21 knott.
One of those losses being the unstoppable covid, one of those being a fairly impressive martin county, not saying they are world beaters but they can score a lot of points with a guy who can throw this good.
I am hoping that Morgan County wins.
(09-21-2021, 04:02 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2021, 02:03 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]
One of those losses being the unstoppable covid, one of those being a fairly impressive martin county, not saying they are world beaters but they can score a lot of points with a guy who can throw this good.
Didn’t mean any disrespect.  Just saying