Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Panthers @ South Floyd Raiders FRIDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predicitions as the 4-2 Panthers go on the road following a big time loss to Belfry.

Pikeville- 56
South Floyd- 14
Pikeville isn't the happiest team in the world right now so I'll take them by as much as they want. Good Luck to both.

Pikeville- 56
South Floyd- 14
THIS GAME IS FRIDAY NIGHT and WILL NOT BE CHANGED.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:THIS GAME IS FRIDAY NIGHT and WILL NOT BE CHANGED.
Not disagreeing, but I thought that Coach Jackson talked to South Floyd's Coach and they agreed to play thuursday because of Pikeville's fall break?
Panthers-56
Raiders-6
Pikeville bounces back in a big way after two tough weeks..
Pikeville 52
South Floyd 6
Pikeville by as many as they want. South Floyd will feel like Pikeville did last week. Panthers totally dominating in this one.
Here is the CalPreps Projection and a link to the site

Pikeville (KY) at South Floyd (Hi Hat, KY), 7:30pm [projection: Pikeville (KY) 38-12]

http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_5.htm
I think this game will be closer than some think.SF is playing pretty good right now,but I do have to give Pikeville the edge.
If Pikeville does not take care of the football, this will be closer than it should.
If Pikeville responds like a good football program and comes out and takes care off business, It will be a running clock in the 2nd half.
This Pikeville team is pissed after a big loss to Belfry....

Pikeville-64
South Floyd-6
Pikeville