Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay @ Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clay County coming off a tough lost to Middlesboro and Perry Central coming off a huge district win against Whitley.Whats everyones predictions?
Clay in a close one
another defensive juggernaut struggle this week..
Clay Co. 54
Perry Central 38
Perry is better than many people believe. They can definitely put points on the board. Clay can also score. As funny as it may sound, considering the amount of offense these teams are going to post, this game is likely going to be decided by turnovers and penalties.

Whitley threw 3 interceptions and lost a fumble to Perry. Whitley also had two touchdowns calleded back.

Perry definitely has difficulties stopping people. They are perhaps the worst tackling team that I have ever scene, but if they can get somes stops via penalties and turnovers, their offense is good enough to win the game.

In a wild one, I predict:

Perry-66
Clay-64
I agree with ya possum, Perry has a lot of trouble trying to stop anyone and struggle trying to make tackles but like you said PCC is a lot better than what most think.Fact is Perry will have to outscore you to beat you.Another big factor for the Dores is the O-line when they are blocking and giving Amis time they look good but then when the line is flat,soft, slow coming off the line like ive seen this year then its hard for them too beat anyone.Didnt get to make the game last week, Possum how did the Oline for the Dores last week?
Here is the CalPreps Projection and a link to the site

Clay County (Manchester, KY) at Perry County Central (Hazard, KY), 7:30pm [projection: Clay County (Manchester, KY) 42-21]

http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_5.htm

MVP2

The Perry County line did a very good job in the first half. Just as you said above, as long as the line help Perry moved the ball well. The Perry County QB has a nice arm, he consistantly found his mark when he had time to set his feet. He also has a very nice receiver in the Travis kid.

In the second half, Whitley started blitzing and Perry had trouble moving the ball. The Perry offensive line pretty much took off the second half up until the 3 minute mark when Whitley reclaimed the lead. Perry's line started playing again and Perry scored 2 TD's
in the final 3 minutes of the game.
Should be a very good game. Good Luck to both.

Clay County- 48
Perry Central- 28
Clay Co
Perry-48
Clay-46
This game will be a shootout. Clay will come out on top though. I say they win by 2+ TD's.