Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SCHS Cardinals Win Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:praise::praise::praise::praise:

Cardinals beat Pike Central on Wednesday to capture their second win of the season. Don't remember the score (something like 4-1 maybe) of this game, however I do remember Carissa Estepp scored 1 for the cards.

Saturday Sept. 29th they beat Belfry with a score of
3-1. Carla Booth scored 2 and Brittany Moore got 1. I must say these ladies are pretty good when they work together. SCHS has an awesome goalie in Brittany McCoy.

Congrats CARDS!!
:Clap: 3 game win streak! It's a great time to start winning some games!
It won't last long lol
TheyKnowMe Wrote:It won't last long lol
I do believe this is unneccessary. This is their first year and winning 3 games in a row is a big accomplishment. Putting down this team is not called for, and you should be congratulating them on something no one thought they would do. (win a game. let alone 3)
Love your haters their your biggest fans!! Go CARDS!!
Goodluck tomorrow @ Rowan County:rockon:
cards_athlete Wrote:I do believe this is unneccessary. This is their first year and winning 3 games in a row is a big accomplishment. Putting down this team is not called for, and you should be congratulating them on something no one thought they would do. (win a game. let alone 3)

agreed at Pike Central our first year we won one game and that was in district which sent us to regionals. Good Job it is great to see teams building and doing well in their first year.