Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where's everyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is everyone tonight.....it hasn't been this dead in a while.
I have a test to study for, but I'm still keeping an eye on the board.
GF, really, how excited are you to be done with the studying after this week?
I'm ready, I don't have anything after tomorrow night, so I'm ready to get all this over with and party down on spring break.
I was doing biology homework but I'm here now Big Grin
I haven't really saw you in a while
i'm here..
You at work CTD?
Im here for a moment but wont be around for the next couple of days...
Why not..
We are going out of town (well coming to Lexington, lol, to visit family) and I just wont be getting on much. QQ will be around some though. I'm taking a break ... Smile
That sux BGG. lol.. I for one will miss ya lol

yeah i'm at work 4leaf
Well if you all are going to be in Lexington and are going to head out to the mall anytime or anything like that, let me know and maybe we can meet up. I live across the street from the Fayette Mall.
Which apartment complex you live in 4leaf?
Bridle Creek
hahah.. I have stayed there so many times its not funny lol..
Really, well next time your down here let me know. I think we're gonna celebrate classes being done this friday lol
two of my friends live in that complex. I used to go there every weekend just about.
A bunch of my friends live here too, thats how I found out about them, and well I live here now.
That's cool.. My friend lives in the building next to the road...
Im in the main back....
Working hard tonight?
I'm always working hard lol..

Did you ever see the ox blood colored mustang in the front? It was a new one..
Im not sure what color ox blood is...
lol like a dark red.
Mmm, I dont know, Ive seen a few Mustangs in the lot.
OH lol. Well this is one of the 05 models, and it was actually the first one in KY lol.
Oh wait, I probably know your friend. Did he get a new car, doesn't have the Mustang anymore.
I think so..The car was a demo, so he had to get something else or something.
Yep, I know who you're talking about then. Ive went snowboarding, well he skis, a few times with him and some more of my friends.
Yeah tha'ts probably him then.. But we aren't exactly friends.. I used to be friends with his roommate. But when him and his g/f split I stopped talking to him. .His g/f is my best friend lol.. so ya know how that goes lol
Pages: 1 2