Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Pikeville and Paintsville play again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think they should. Since Pikeville couldn’t get a game last week and this game was slated for this week anyway. Paintsville should host this matchup this time. Hoping if they don’t play each other they can find a game.
Wouldn't be a good game for pikeville to pick up again, in my opinion.. they need comp.. paintsville as shown this far is a walk in the park..

21-43 week 1 (Pikeville)
0-49 week 2 (Beechwood)

I'm not a fan of it.
(08-29-2021, 06:05 PM)BobcatAlumi_14 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't be a good game for pikeville to pick up again, in my opinion.. they need comp.. paintsville as shown this far is a walk in the park..

21-43 week 1 (Pikeville)
0-49 week 2  (Beechwood)

I'm not a fan of it.
Nice jab, but Pikeville needs to play, a football game period.
(08-29-2021, 07:13 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 06:05 PM)BobcatAlumi_14 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't be a good game for pikeville to pick up again, in my opinion.. they need comp.. paintsville as shown this far is a walk in the park..

21-43 week 1 (Pikeville)
0-49 week 2  (Beechwood)

I'm not a fan of it.
So for or against 2000? I'm not a fan of playing any team twice in regular season but if that was only option then yes...
(08-29-2021, 07:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

21-43 week 1 (Pikeville)
0-49 week 2  (Beechwood)

I'm not a fan of it.
So for or against 2000? I'm not a fan of playing any team twice in regular season but if that was only option then yes...
I'm for it and the reason why is it's better than no game at all. Any football team gets tired of hitting, pushing and shoving each other. No doubt Paintsville would compete to the hilt to win this game, so that's a plus. Makes no difference if it's at their place either, just as long as our assistant coaches don't get thrown off the press box .  Smile Just kidding Paintsville fans!
If that’s the only option, play it.
If they can’t find another game they have to play but I’m hoping they both can find others willing to play. As a Letcher central fan I wished we could trade our game this weekend with Pike central for Pikeville. I think that would be a really good game. These kids only get 10 of these a year and it stinks that Pikeville couldn’t get a game this weekend.

21-43 week 1 (Pikeville)
0-49 week 2  (Beechwood)

I'm not a fan of it.
Not a jab just facts... if its the only option then absolutely you get games you can play.. no hard feelings.. I just  answer with honest opinion.  the last two years been anything but normal and I couldn't imagine not being able to play every friday of the season when I was a senior or in high school for that matter.
(08-29-2021, 08:49 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]If they can’t find another game they have to play but I’m hoping they both can find others willing to play. As a Letcher central fan I wished we could trade our game this weekend with Pike central for Pikeville. I think that would be a really good game. These kids only get 10 of these a year and it stinks that Pikeville couldn’t get a game this weekend.
Letcher County schools just shut down for a week, same as Pike County
(08-29-2021, 08:49 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]If they can’t find another game they have to play but I’m hoping they both can find others willing to play. As a Letcher central fan I wished we could trade our game this weekend with Pike central for Pikeville. I think that would be a really good game. These kids only get 10 of these a year and it stinks that Pikeville couldn’t get a game this weekend.

Sometimes all you have to do is wish.
(08-29-2021, 10:11 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: [ -> ]

Sometimes all you have to do is wish.
My first thought when Pike Co. went dark was Letcher Central was supposed to play Pike Central this week. Just shorten the drive by a mile or two and play Pike High.