Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Warriors will travel to Shelby Valley. East Ridge coming off of a victory over Knott Central 34-6 and the Wildcats are coming off of a 28-7 loss to Knox Central. I'll take the Wildcats in this one, but the Warriors are no team to over look. Good Luck to both.

Shelby Valley- 35
East Ridge- 16
Valley isn't playing good ball right now! Good Luck to both teams!
I say Valley has the upper hand in this one, winning it 44-14..but good luck to both teams!
Valley wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns, in case Valley didn't read the Pikeville vs. Belfry thread, you all scored the same # of times on Belfry that Pikeville did, just something for you guys to think about.
Shelby Valley
Shelby Valley by a couple Touchdowns.
Shelby Valley
this game will not be close,Saunders will make a statement!
Tubby Lover Wrote:this game will not be close,Saunders will make a statement!

He always makes a statement dosent he? or have to be restrained on the sideline or something..... EAST RIDGE
RTP Wrote:He always makes a statement dosent he? or have to be restrained on the sideline or something..... EAST RIDGE

Saunders hasn't had to be restrained, and I think he's had maybe 2 penalties thrown on him this season, I know of 1 for sure, but I think there was another, but 2 is the most, so where your statement comes from is beyond me.

But I like your call with East Ridge, ER was run over by PC, and Valley ran over PC, so yeah, if this was the NFL you could predict ER to win, but crazy things like that don't happen in high school, Valley will win this one easily.
I gotta give the edge to the warriors in this game in a close game. We played them close last year at home. I personally think we have a better team this year but our record isnt showing it right now. Valley is goin to underestimate us and we are going to have some key players step up.
Er-21
Valley-14
East Ridge is improved from last year, but so is Shelby Valley. I would say that Valley would do at least as well against the Warriors as Pike Central, who beat them 25-8. I will say that Valley wins by 3 TD's.

Valley 26
Ridge 6
With coach O out this week, it might be rough, but I think we can pull it out. We played with them last year.
Valley 24
Ridge 12
Shelby Valley 41
East Ridge 13
Sv
Well Its timeIv made my pick on this game. Sv has never or will never beat ER by 3 tds so dont go picking them right away to do that. With me being a warrior football player imma a lil bised but ER can definatlly pull this out even though it is at valley. Turnovers will play an imporant role in our scoring ability.If we do everything right we should win this game.

East Ridge 25
Shelby Valley 18
Gotta love the ER faithful, they're easily defeated by PC, who Valley easily defeated but the ER faithful and players still think they can pull off the win, gotta love the heart!
i'm pulling for the warriors, but their starting fullback, middle linebacker of 3 years is out and standout freshmen bryan casey is also out.
Who will be stepping up to fill the spots in your eyes Dugan??
Valley-42
East Ridge-16
Valley by 3 td's
I'll take valley 36 ER 8
Coach Cline Wrote:Who will be stepping up to fill the spots in your eyes Dugan??
I really have no idea. East Ridge likes to rotate half backs every play, so I can see them moving tommy bingham to fullback (branhams position) and putting freshment patrick casey in his rotating half back position with travis bartley. As for filling in at linebacker (also branhams spot), i'm not sure. The corner spot (bryan caseys position)could be filled by patrick casey as well.
The Warriors are really young on the sidelines, not very many seniors or juniors, so this will hurt them.
warriorpride Wrote:Well Its timeIv made my pick on this game. Sv has never or will never beat ER by 3 tds so dont go picking them right away to do that. With me being a warrior football player imma a lil bised but ER can definatlly pull this out even though it is at valley. Turnovers will play an imporant role in our scoring ability.If we do everything right we should win this game.

East Ridge 25
Shelby Valley 18

That's not exactly a true statement. Shelby Valley and East Ridge have played 5 times since the Ridge opened up, and Valley has won all 5 games. Three of the games were very close, but Valley did win by at least 3 touchdowns in both '03 (35-13) and '04 (38-12). So it has been done before.

Also, it is a bit of a stretch to say that they will never again beat the Warriors by that much, you never know when one team may have a good year and the other team is down. I wouldn't even say that East Ridge would never beat Valley by 3 TD's, because that very well could happen at some point. Just not this year.

As an East Ridge player, you should feel like you guys are going to win. I would be disappointed if you didn't! However, I stand by my earlier prediction on this game:

Valley 26
Ridge 6
Valley wins by 2-3 TD's at the least.
Valley's speed and athleticism will be too much for the Warriors I believe. I'll take Valley by 3 TDs.
valley 28
er 0
Shelby Valley will win this one by at least 2 touchdowns.
just so everyone knows, this game is on thrusday.
Pages: 1 2