Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Harlan County 9/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley County looks to be much improved will travel to Harlan County and that is no easy place to play. Harlan County just got Judy chopped by Hazard 48-24. Whitley took one on the chin from Corbin 45-0. I respect both these teams they will have a battle. 

Whitley 28
Harlan 27

Who you got?
Whitley County 21-14
Should be a good game, I can’t decide at this point who I think will win. Whitley needs the win more and that level of need may be the motivation it takes to win this game.
Granny Bear, Ain't you gonna talk no trash?
Whitley County wins
whitley county never heard of them hmm must not be very good!!!!
(09-02-2021, 11:01 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Granny Bear, Ain't you gonna talk no trash?

Granny Bears see this game same as my prediction……..I think

Harlan County 35
Whitley County 14
(09-02-2021, 11:01 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Granny Bear, Ain't you gonna talk no trash?

Not to you pj!!!

Wink
(09-03-2021, 05:27 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

Not to you pj!!!

Wink

Well ain't I special. lol
(09-03-2021, 11:54 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]

Granny Bears see this game same as my prediction……..I think

Harlan County 35
Whitley County 14

You don't think.
Can I watch this game on TV?
No but your radio station is there
pj, if you can pick it up 105.1 is also broadcasting the game.
Stand tall Colonels D, and get that O rolling.
End of first quarter; score tied at 0
(09-03-2021, 08:36 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]pj, if you can pick it up 105.1 is also broadcasting the game.

Thanks. I got it and the Williamsburg station Smile
Touchdown Colonels! 6-0
XP Good. 7-0 with 9:28 left in 2nd quarter.
This game is on YouTube for anyone interested.
(09-03-2021, 09:18 PM)JeanClaudeVanGraham Wrote: [ -> ]This game is on YouTube for anyone interested.

Thanks Smile
Colonels 14-0 at halftime.
(09-03-2021, 06:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2021, 05:27 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

Not to you pj!!!

Wink

Well ain't I special. lol
Big Grin
Colonels 28-8
Colonels 35-8 with 10:13 remaining in the game
35-16
Colonels 42-16 with 3:19 remaining.
(09-03-2021, 11:35 AM)barnabus_c2001 Wrote: [ -> ]whitley county never heard of them hmm must not be very good!!!!

Maybe when they start buying players like your school does you'll hear about them. I gave you the opportunity to go on and now here you are like a little gnat. I'll melt you down later. lol
Wheres your proof PJ Mayfield and Graves have an open transfer rule if u are in the county u can go to city no charge and vice versa.Your a computer cowboy behind a computer screen u just try to mash this little knat the tables would turn on you quick my loser counterpart.I can go on forever like this.

(09-05-2021, 01:30 PM)barnabus_c2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Wheres your proof PJ Mayfield and Graves have an open transfer rule if u are in the county u can go to city no charge and vice versa.Your a computer cowboy behind a computer screen u just try to mash this little knat the tables would turn on you quick my loser counterpart.I can go on forever like this.
U took the bait now im reeling u in PJ Pillsbury Doughboy lol!!!!!
(09-05-2021, 01:30 PM)barnabus_c2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Wheres your proof PJ Mayfield and Graves have an open transfer rule if u are in the county u can go to city no charge and vice versa.Your a computer cowboy behind a computer screen u just try to mash this little knat the tables would turn on you quick my loser counterpart.I can go on forever like this.

I can barely read any of what you said, Nigerian scammers speak better English. My what is a computer cowboy?  if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.
(09-06-2021, 01:47 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I can barely read any of what you said, Nigerian scammers speak better English. My what is a computer cowboy?  if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin