Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Covington Catholic 9/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lexington Catholic will travel to Covington Catholic this Friday for another battle of a old rival. After watching Lexington Catholic beat Pulaski on a last second field goal, this team just wont quit. I look for another thriller in this one and if my memory serves me correctly, Lexington Catholic upset Covington Catholic last year. I look for another war.

Upset alert

Covington Catholic 28
Lexington Catholic 31

Who you got?
Lex Cath 24 - 21.
I think Cov Cath being at home gives them the slight advantage but Lex Cath has started the season so strong. I'll take Lex Cath by a touchdown.
Lexington Catholic has squeaked by a middle of the pack 6A contender in Ryle and a top 5A contender in Pulaski County. And now must face another top 5A team in Cov Cath. No rest for the weary for sure, but IMO Lex Cath might pull off a win 24-17, good luck to both.
Lex Cath has shown some offensive balance for the 1st time since Bill Letton was HC. On defense, LC is susceptible to the pass but at the same time the young group of DB's showed improvement against Pulaski County in comparison to their 1st game against Ryle.

Lex Cath 27 - 25 on a walk off 47 yd field goal.