Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood @Somerset 9/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beechwood just clubbed Paintsville 49-0. Somerset won by a covid cancellation. This is a down year for Somerset. Beechwood is the real deal Holyfield. 

Beechwood 49
Somerset 7

Who you got?
Beechwood big..

Beechwood 42
Somerset 14
SHS bus drivers should just circle the parking lot a couple times. This one will be over quickly…

Beechies - 42
Bunnies - 0
Beechwood 35-7
Beechwood with a running clock.
This one has the potential to get ugly fast
Hope I'm wrong but Beechwood has taken a couple steps forward this year and Somerset has fallen back down to Earth hard. Hergott will likely be able to do whatever he wants. Good game and great atmosphere for the young Jumpers to get some experience though. That said, I don't think Somerset keeps it within 4 TDs.
These Jumpers are to young, to small in some positions. Everyone knew what was going to happen this season. They will be back on track next season. Most these kids haven't played a varsity rep till this year. After 3 awesome years your going to have to rebuild. 0-10, 2-8, whatever the season holds I'll still be backing my jumpers, but with that said they're best chance at a win Friday would be a covid cancelation, either way it would be. Lol Don't get me wrong the offense is still good, it's defense that's really hurting. 50-13 Beechwood. Love my jumpers but it Is, what it is.
Beechwood 59-0
Never dreamed I would ever root for Beechwood in this life or any other, but that's where I find myself this week. Hoping for a running clock over a well-rested (wink wink) Somerset team.
Running clock Beechwood.
Beechwood rolls, Somerset don't even score on the Beechwood JV.

Beechwood 54
Somerset 0
(09-02-2021, 02:56 PM)Rock nation Wrote: [ -> ]Beechwood rolls, Somerset don't even score on the Beechwood JV.

Beechwood 54
Somerset 0
Somerset offense isn't the issue it's on defense. Doan I think is still out. They lost him in 1st qter against Lincoln. I agree on the blowout, but the jv commit is idiotic  to say the least.
Will this game be streamed?
Livestream here MM.

https://mixlr.com/beechwood-sports-radio-network/

Halftime

Beechwood 35 Somerset 0

(Two miles up Dixie Hwy - Halftime
Cov Cath 13 Lex Cath 13.)

End of 3rd quarter.

Beechwood 49
Somerset 0
Congratulations Beechwood!