Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Magoffin County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pirates will head to Salyersville to take on the Magoffin County Hornets. The Pirates are coming off of a 49-7 win over Pikeville and Magoffin is coming off of a Forfeited game against Evangel Christian. Belfry should have no problem with the Hornets. Good Luck to both.

Belfry- 49
Magoffin Co-0
Belfry-----60
Magoffin-- 6

I gotta give em' a td with blocked extra point. A 86 Pirate Lineman told me that.... R. Skeens, Yall know him? He helps us coach here in powell co.
blitz43 Wrote:Belfry-----60
Magoffin-- 6

I gotta give em' a td with blocked extra point. A 86 Pirate Lineman told me that.... R. Skeens, Yall know him? He helps us coach here in powell co.
Yes know him well, played ball with him. Is he still big and muscular (sp)?
Belfry as much as they want.. but Haywood will call this one about 55-0
Belfry names the score....again

I don't see Belfry being tested any more until the Sheldon Clark game
I am saying Belfry 55-0!
Belfry 61-8
54-0...
Belfry
Belfry 63
Magoffin Co. 0
Belfry
Belfry 53
Magoffin Co. 6
This game is going to be played on a Thursday night @ 7:30. Both school agreed to move the game up one day. Good Luck to both!
Belfry names the score.
magoffin by 30...

kdddin

noo but belfry by a whole lot.
The steamroller keeps on movin'. Haywood will send in the JV at the mercy rule point, and the Pirates will remain undefeated.
Belfry 55-7 (gotta let them score on the JV Team).
Crossbones Wrote:Yes know him well, played ball with him. Is he still big and muscular (sp)?
well... he's still muscular..lol....we like him pretty good. He and his wife nickie and their 2 kids live here. He didn't have to change his mascot here in powell...just his tradition....lol...His son is very strong. Give me a jersey # or something and I'll tell him bout' you.
Belfry 52
Magoffin 14
Belfry
belfrey is by far the team to beat
60-0 Belfry wins.
Powell played their JV last night and the coaches over there are really dreading plaing you guys. I saw it in their eyes.
belfry by a bunch no way magoffin can keep up
Here is the CalPreps Projection with a link to the site

Belfry (KY) at Magoffin County (Salyersville, KY), 7:30pm [projection: Belfry (KY) 49-3]

http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_5.htm
That last post was hilarious. By that I mean the link to the site that said Belfry would win 49-3. That would mean Magoffin would be kicking a field goal, and god knows that wont happen, hasnt happened in forever if ever. They never have had a kicking game at magoffin and never will. Anyway, I will say Belfry by as many as Haywood wants to put up before taking his starters out. Thats what I like so much about him, he doesnt run the score up on anyone, he is a very respectable coach and thats just one of the reasons he is one of the best coaches if not the best in Ky high school football history.
Is this game Thursday or Friday ?
Thursday
Any idea why they moved it to Thursday?
The game has been moved to Thursday night, due to the fact that both school systems will be out of school on Friday for the start of Fall break. Magoffin Co. officials called and talked to Haywood and his team and they were more than happy to change the date. Maybe gived each team a couple of extra days to prepare for their next game and maybe go scouting other teams. Smart move, but man-o-man why did it have to be on the night that UK plays SC? LOL, but there's always the second half of that game. Good Luck to Both Schools!!!