Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian 35 Boyle 28 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Look out world!
Congratulations to LCA. Xavier Brown Broke a big touchdown run for LCA to take the lead.
LCA is like that Boyle didn’t want the smoke???
Congrats to LCA on a great game, Boyle definitely has a couple positions on defense that need to be addressed.
Congratulations to LCA, seemed like a good game. The updates were unbelievable great job.
Congratulations to LCA. Boyle had no answer as to how to stop them.
Congrats to LCA but far from the being taken to the wood shed that one of their fans had commented. I listened to it on the radio so it’s hard to really get a picture of what each team looks like but dang Xavier Brown, I’d like to see this kid in person, wonder if he’s got any family in Whitley Co…

(08-29-2021, 12:05 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to LCA.  Boyle had no answer as to how to stop them.

Kind of sounded like this went both ways, LCA just made the plays when it counted at the end.
I was wrong about this one too. A BIG congrats to the Eagles of LCA!
LCA without their starting QB as well
(08-28-2021, 11:35 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: [ -> ]LCA is like that Boyle didn’t want the smoke???
LCA was way better than I thought. And yes, they most definitely made me "eat my words". Outstanding win, congrats!
(08-29-2021, 12:35 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2021, 11:35 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: [ -> ]LCA is like that Boyle didn’t want the smoke???
LCA was way better than I thought. And yes, they most definitely made me "eat my words". Outstanding win, congrats!
Smile Heck of a football game
(08-29-2021, 12:47 AM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 12:35 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: [ -> ]
Smile Heck of a football game
I bet it was. Would have loved to seen this one.
Wow thought it would be close but I had Boyle winning this one. LCA travels to Pond Creek next Friday.
No one gave the LCA boys a shot at this one…great game plan executed perfectly. Really sets the stage for RPI in 2A. LCA with 2 big wins to open the season against 6A and 4A teams that will win 7+ games.
Way to go Eagles. I knew I should have picked you to win Smile
(08-29-2021, 12:18 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to LCA but far from the being taken to the wood shed that one of their fans had commented. I listened to it on the radio so it’s hard to really get a picture of what each team looks like but dang Xavier Brown, I’d like to see this kid in person, wonder if he’s got any family in Whitley Co…

(08-29-2021, 12:05 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to LCA.  Boyle had no answer as to how to stop them.

Kind of sounded like this went both ways, LCA just made the plays when it counted at the end.
He should transfer to Whitley County Smile
(08-29-2021, 01:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 12:18 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to LCA but far from the being taken to the wood shed that one of their fans had commented. I listened to it on the radio so it’s hard to really get a picture of what each team looks like but dang Xavier Brown, I’d like to see this kid in person, wonder if he’s got any family in Whitley Co…

He wouldn’t stay long… Wink
I predicted LCA would win, 35-31. I wasn’t off by much.

Congrats Eagles!
(08-29-2021, 01:49 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]

Because you'd pay him to come to Corbin.
LCA rotated in 2 freshmen on the OL / DL and they both seem to have more than held their own. Kudos to those 2 players; their ability to step in and play allowed LCA to give some of their 2 way linemen a breather on a very humid evening.
Boyle offense played pretty well. But the defense has a lot of work to do. Our LB's are small and that was exploited today. On their heels the entire second half. Have to fill the holes and work up field. LCA ran at will and deserved the win. Boyle has to go back to work !
(08-29-2021, 04:03 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

It would never come to that, he’d see the hot blonde and her warted sister, then nature would just take over from there…
I thought Boyle County would win this one. LCA has gotten off to a great start this season. If we can keep this season going, and I think we will, they may be on a collision coarse with Beechwood. I can't wait.
(08-29-2021, 01:07 AM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: [ -> ]No one gave the LCA boys a shot at this one…great game plan executed perfectly. Really sets the stage for RPI in 2A. LCA with 2 big wins to open the season against 6A and 4A teams that will win 7+ games.

Im not sure that no one gave them a shot, from what I read a lot of people thought it would be close.  I did however think it was Boyles to lose nothing against LCA but it was at Boyle Co which is a very hard place to win, they proved me wrong….
Anyone who didn't give LCA a shot obviously didn't pay attention to Boyle and Tates Creek. This isn't the same Boyle County team. They are missing something. They have a long ways to go.
(08-29-2021, 02:26 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who didn't give LCA a shot obviously didn't pay attention to Boyle and Tates Creek. This isn't the same Boyle County team. They are missing something. They have a long ways to go.

IN MY OPINION: They are missing one of the greatest defensive coordinators that retired last year in Coach Hester. He was there in all there championship runs with all the coaches. You don't walk in and replace a guy like that in one day. Defense wins championships!
Boyle’s new DC was a QB coach at Boyle my son’s freshman year not sure how they expected a former QB coach to replace Jeff Hester!!!
(08-29-2021, 01:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 04:03 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

It would never come to that, he’d see the hot blonde and her warted sister, then nature would just take over from there…

No truth in that, but it's what a person from Corbin would say Smile
(08-29-2021, 02:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 02:26 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who didn't give LCA a shot obviously didn't pay attention to Boyle and Tates Creek. This isn't the same Boyle County team. They are missing something. They have a long ways to go.

IN MY OPINION: They are missing one of the greatest defensive coordinators that retired last year in Coach Hester. He was there in all there championship runs with all the coaches. You don't walk in and replace a guy like that in one day. Defense wins championships!

Maybe they can hire Greer. lol
Pages: 1 2